What's new

Did anyone see Reos most recent tweet?

Dark_Rob

Noob
Alot of people just dont understand REO. If there comes a time when REO chooses not to compete anymore, it isnt because hes fallen off, it isnt because hes not up to the challenge, it isnt because of the trolls or the haters, or the money, or the sponsorships. All its ever been about for REO is having fun. Thats the reason he plays, the truest reason. So if he ever stops competing it will be because it just isnt fun for him anymore.

GhosT

Noob
id say there is absolutely no chance he quits. MAYBE he takes a small break. but not quit. He's not gonna fall out of top 8 much if at all again. and with the money mlg offers why quit? unless theres more money on the table elsewhere. thats my thoughts

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I think he is just taking the weekends performance too hard on himself.

Hopefully he doesn't follow through on his Tweet.

Theme

Noob
Drama Troll Drama Troll Drama Troll. I think of these when I see the letters "R., E., and O.," together. And like Rob said, Reo plays for fun, so if he does quit, he probably isnt having fun anymore with this game.

still can't tell whether REO is trolling or being serious... he needs to put a disclaimer on things like this.

but if it is true, that's shitty. who's going to lead the kabal army?

Alot of people just dont understand REO. If there comes a time when REO chooses not to compete anymore, it isnt because hes fallen off, it isnt because hes not up to the challenge, it isnt because of the trolls or the haters, or the money, or the sponsorships. All its ever been about for REO is having fun. Thats the reason he plays, the truest reason. So if he ever stops competing it will be because it just isnt fun for him anymore.

So it's coincidently that he posts "I don't think I'll ever get top 8" which is obviously a troll than this tweet after placing 9th, all of a sudden it's not fun? I think Tisa factor of both.

He's already stated after EVO he will just be Going to big majors and not this every week Tourny crap.

Dark_Rob

Noob
So it's coincidently that he posts "I don't think I'll ever get top 8" which is obviously a troll than this tweet after placing 9th, all of a sudden it's not fun? I think Tisa factor of both.

He's already stated after EVO he will just be Going to big majors and not this every week Tourny crap.
Well hey you cant do this shit forever right? REO's been grinding it out hard for well over a year on this game. Hes still a human being and at some point even he will get burnt out on it. Im not saying he really is gonna stop after CEO, I dont know that. But at some point everyone needs a rest, even REO.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
EVO without REO? Come on... stop being a drama queen and go compete. You can't win them all, every good players has bad tourneys.

come on now, gotta get that salty runback. Then you can quit.

CRUM

Noob
What's the sense in quitting? Let alone quitting before EVO. Clearly REO is still one of the best in the world. Take your performance at Anaheim and use it as a building block, don't let a loss define you

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
If REO quits the UK wins.

speaking of which can we make it loser sings the other country's national anthem on stream? That needs to happen.