What's new

detroit ballin's shang

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
hey guys just thought id say well done to detroit for reppin shang hard i was of de assumption dat shangs uppercut was one of de worst in de game ... boy was i wrong his kombo vids at devastation was a masterclass andd ive been in practice since then tryin out diff uppercut kombos so far ive gotten up to 50% 1 meter wit an upskull for extra pressure afterwards or you can soul steal to prevent wake ups
detroits one was f434 ex ground skull double back dash uppercut into kombo
de one ive settled on is 221 medium gr skull ex ground skull (take literally one step forwards) upppercut 122 up skull OR f43 soul steal im still gonna keep at it and see how high i can make it

once again shout outs to allin for opening my eyes:top:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
hey guys just thought id say well done to detroit for reppin shang hard i was of de assumption dat shangs uppercut was one of de worst in de game ... boy was i wrong his kombo vids at devastation was a masterclass andd ive been in practice since then tryin out diff uppercut kombos so far ive gotten up to 50% 1 meter wit an upskull for extra pressure afterwards or you can soul steal to prevent wake ups
detroits one was f434 ex ground skull double back dash uppercut into kombo
de one ive settled on is 221 medium gr skull ex ground skull (take literally one step forwards) upppercut 122 up skull OR f43 soul steal im still gonna keep at it and see how high i can make it

once again shout outs to allin for opening my eyes:top:
[MENTION=442]DetroitBalln313[/MENTION]'s Shang is my fav. He has such creativity and execution... he's one of my favorites to watch.

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
Both shang's had some good stuff. some of what they were doing, i wish i could emulate. but due to some error of execution, i seem unable.

but good stuff them representing shang.

haha i'm seeing a lot more of SS in your dev matches, and some great zoning. great job

also yes shangs uppercut has awesome recovery :) veryveryveryveryuseful in the corner

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Good matches, I enjoyed watching you.

Anyone have a link to that combo video?
I agree, i hear all this talk about 45+ one meter combos and other BnBs but i find no mention of this in the threads. Please provide me with some intel (links)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Detroit's Shang gameplay is the best nowadays for this character .... was very fun all those rounds in grudge match against Alex Valle, hehe :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ill make a post later on wit all deifferent set ups for shang ive learned a lot from playin him diff upskull ground skull setups some more useful dan others im only outta bed so my brain aint quite awake yet

I agree, i hear all this talk about 45+ one meter combos and other BnBs but i find no mention of this in the threads. Please provide me with some intel (links)
i think shangs 50% combos all start with upskull (extra 8%) so off the top of my head-- upskull, JIP, 221, close gskull, medium gskull, ex gskull, *wait*, 1(2),SS

should be around 50%

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
Eh. I promised you guys a guide after Evo, then I said after Devastation, and now i am sayng I WILL drop a guide after SCR!

lol sorry guys :'(