What's new

Destiny Changes, From Beta to Full Game

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
They need to fix the headshot hitbox it is wonky sometimes. Also, they need to fix the balance of auto-rifles...they are OP and there is no reason not to use a good one. I really enjoy using the fusion rifles in single player for some reason, the kills feel so good.

Warlock class for the win...I totally want to see that teleport ability.

PVP sucks, I won't even play it.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
They need to fix the headshot hitbox it is wonky sometimes. Also, they need to fix the balance of auto-rifles...they are OP and there is no reason not to use a good one. I really enjoy using the fusion rifles in single player for some reason, the kills feel so good.

Hunter has blink too!

I think the PvP is the most enjoyable part of this game. Though I hate the vehicles with guns. Those things are so busted you need a rocket launcher or Super to blow them up. And power ammo is always sniper bait.

I played very little PvP because I wanted to complete every mission, explore areas and get in as many public events as possible. I gotta say every single mission sucks. You just kill a bunch of enemies over and over again, sometimes they drop stuff that you need to pick up. 99% of missions are like that so I got sick of doing the same things. There's no interesting landmarks and rewards for exploration are minimal. Old Russia is just a big empty sandbox with enemies all around.

Public events are the only enjoyable missions but some are retarded like the yellow knight or whatever. We were 3 on the scene and he wasn't even losing any life despite shooting the guy the whole time. We ran out of time apparently.

I also hate the way gear looks. No matter what I equip my character just looks more or less the same lol.

tl;dr I hope they'll have a lot more variety than in the beta. All around. I want more enemy/boss variety, more mission variety, more landmarks and rewards for exploration, more collectibles, more gear variety, more customization. Because right now the campaign and PvE gameplay sucks ass and is a poor man's Borderlands honestly.

Ok so check this video out at the 4min mark. See how he is scoped then when he is getting shot, goes to No scope. This is the hardest thing to master in Halo. It's super difficult to do at longer ranges. I didn't come across anything close to this kind of difficulty in destiny while playing and I hope they change it to this. In Destiny there wouldn't have been a video for this because he could have stayed in scope the entire time and that's way easier.

I see now. That's an interesting feature. It would probably piss me off at first but I do appreciate the skill that it requires so I'm down.

Anything that raises a skill cap is fine by me really.

They probably did it because they adopted the mantra of having an accuracy penalty when trying to hip fire.

There's also no reticule for the sniper unless you're zoomed in, no scoping in destiny is probably not possible in the same way it was in halo
Probably not "in the same way" but if you know where the center of your screen is and they make snipers accurate with hip fire, then it could be a thing.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think the PvP is the most enjoyable part of this game. Though I hate the vehicles with guns. Those things are so busted you need a rocket launcher or Super to blow them up. And power ammo is always sniper bait.

I played very little PvP because I wanted to complete every mission, explore areas and get in as many public events as possible. I gotta say every single mission sucks. You just kill a bunch of enemies over and over again, sometimes they drop stuff that you need to pick up. 99% of missions are like that so I got sick of doing the same things. There's no interesting landmarks and rewards for exploration are minimal. Old Russia is just a big empty sandbox with enemies all around.

Public events are the only enjoyable missions but some are retarded like the yellow knight or whatever. We were 3 on the scene and he wasn't even losing any life despite shooting the guy the whole time. We ran out of time apparently.

I also hate the way gear looks. No matter what I equip my character just looks more or less the same lol.

tl;dr I hope they'll have a lot more variety than in the beta. All around. I want more enemy/boss variety, more mission variety, more landmarks and rewards for exploration, more collectibles, more gear variety, more customization. Because right now the campaign and PvE gameplay sucks ass and is a poor man's Borderlands honestly.
Yeah good points, but I am just not really interested in PVP for this game to be honest. I agree the single player needs more variety, but even without that in the beta I still had a blast playing it. I feel like I can't take a competitive mode seriously on a shooter playing with pad so I am just in it for the single player exp. I totally agree with you about the gear, everyone looks basically the same. Hopefully they can do something about that, but I am guessing that might not happen at this point since the game is so far along.

Destiny reminds me more of Diablo than Borderlands.... And I'm totally cool with that. It feels like the FPS dungeon crawler I've been waiting for.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Just wanted to share this video with you guys:

It's a really good playthrough of a Control match and she gives some really useful tips. I was somewhat aware of those crouching stuff, as I noticed my indicator on the radar kept blinking while crouched, but I didn't know it was that good.

On a complete side note, it sucks not have any news on MKX. We need something.

Just wanted to share this video with you guys:

It's a really good playthrough of a Control match and she gives some really useful tips. I was somewhat aware of those crouching stuff, as I noticed my indicator on the radar kept blinking while crouched, but I didn't know it was that good.

On a complete side note, it sucks not have any news on MKX. We need something.
What does this show? I'm at work and it's blocked. Could you provide me a synopsis of the major points?