What's new

[Dec 17, 2011] -SoCal Regionals 2011- Dec.17-18 Irvine, Ca. (Irvine, CA)

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
i'm all signed up,

down for money matches, i'll keep playing until my wallets empty
I'm hyped as hell and I even made movies to hype it up...but if I can't get a ride i am not gonna buy my ticket I'll hit up the usual people who might give me a ride but if not, good luck to everyone!

I'm so excited for this. I'm going to call out [MENTION=3258]galindo[/MENTION] for some CSZ money matches

galindo

Noob
I'm hyped as hell and I even made movies to hype it up...but if I can't get a ride i am not gonna buy my ticket I'll hit up the usual people who might give me a ride but if not, good luck to everyone!

I'm so excited for this. I'm going to call out [MENTION=3258]galindo[/MENTION] for some CSZ money matches
Nice, im down. I love gambling. Not sure how much of a gamble it is though cuz I got it lock!

Lets prove who has a better cyber sub.

Save your money :D

galindo

Noob
ok so i just bought a vehicle..so i dont think ill be spending too much on money matches. sorry bros no free galindo money.

Creepy00

Noob
i wasnt going to say, but the socal 2011 trailer featured on, well dsp just recently respond it, and i have to say i agree with him. Anyway Krazie, you may want to change the trailer for the new one which came out 2 weeks.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Get ready for next week folks! The tournament season is not over just yet!

SCR is on the 17th of December!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Can i get a confirmed list of attendees for this?

Im unable to come because i went to NEC instead (cost of trip to nec $85 travel scr would have been $400 for travel alone

Creepy00

Noob

Im unable to come because i went to NEC instead (cost of trip to nec $85 travel scr would have been $400 for travel alone
hmmm, maybe you could try to come Pass the Salt on Faifax, Va or NOVA/MD/DC area
http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?13131-Dec.-17th-2011-PASS-THE-SALT-Hosted-By-WHB-(Fairfax-VA)
There will be high skill players like Tom brady(special guest), Death, Lionheart, Citizensnips, ryry and more. ?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

It's looking like it's gonna be Socal, Norcal, Dink, Reo and myself.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
It's looking like it's gonna be Socal, Norcal, Dink, Reo and myself.
I know Vegas is coming including the DJTMIT brothers.

Also the Central Cali scene, whoever that is, haha.

Oh and some Texas guys!

I'm sure there will be a lot of people who aren't on these sites that will show up too. I know that Revelations had people from Chicago, Texas, and Japan for instance.

Creepy00

Noob
Im gunning for Final round, ceo, WB and evo

any others will have to be right place/right time between work and family

WB will be tough to make
Well have to try :p
If you do have time and no plans, u should try to come here to Va scene, We already had 3 local tournament with +30 kombatants (including other states) and look forward for more tournaments to come.

Acid Hand

The Acid Hand
Pardon me, but is there a specific time for when MK is going to start? Just want to plan accordingly. :)

Thanks,
Acid