What's new

Death and Sonic Fox need to pay up on their bets to me

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Paragraph 1: IM sorry I lost to Kabal I am sorry I lost to Kabal I'm sorry I lost to Kabal I ayam sorry I lost to Kabal IM sorry I lost to Kabal Im sorry I lost to Kabal IM sorry I lost to Kabal IM sorry I lost to Kabal

Paragraph 2: I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. I am free to kabals. Hey guess what pig? Im free to kabals (not really LOOL). Mann I would love to runback that back 1 more time against reo. I got elimnated adapting to him ;_;. I am going to now type random shit because @Lord of the Fly wants exactly 500 words. SO Derp. Alerp. Aherp. ... I dont know what to type anymore after that. BUt Like I said, I am awaiting to refight reo at winterbrawl. Had the shortest conversation ever online with reo. Have you guys read the back of Reo's hoodie? Go look that shit up. omg. It is so mean lol. REO post that shit~ Also good stuff for winning every single mk tournament. THat god damn infinite you did against me and blackula >:c. NEVER AGAIN! I will use even cheaper tech against you if we ever meet in pair play action again lol. But good stuff anyways. I hope this is close to 500 words now because aint nobody got time for this and im as sick as a dog right now ;_;/

Paragraph 3: Making bets are stupid >:C Pig of the Hut is free. You are so trolly. Why do you have to make me do this ;_;. BTW this was all typed up here^^. I dont think you ill get all 500 words. I can type 120 words per minute supposedly. I was wrong about the match up. But I now believe it is only 6-4 >:C I will bring more swag at WInterbrawl. I hope you goto Winterbrawl Pig.

Paragraph 4: I didnt have enough swag to beat REO He has a godlike Kabal. ANd He has super swag. Dont ever whiff against him. YOur screwing yourself if you do. Dem godlike reactions. I dont feel like typing 500 words. This is all your going to get out of me. FUCK SPELCHACK I CUNS SPEL HOWVR I WNTS >:C

Paragraph 5: Pig Of The Hut you are lucky that this text is Times New Roman >:C Mann I want that Kenshi at Winterbrawl. I wanna see you fight reo <3 This bet is dum mannn. I was so close to ;_;. But you said I was going to have my back blown out and not even win 1 match! Your so lucky I'm still typing. It wasd a blowout. Not a back blown out. That shits more intense yo. Thats saying I didnt even win a round. I made mistakes against Reo and I will have to adjust. P.S I will never fight another online kabal unless its REO.

TRUE Lucha Style. If you come to WB, you have a deal.
We'll hold it in my room. I'm building a Friday night spectacular to precursor the tournament.
daaaamn, got to start saving my cash now....and buy a lucha mask. Ironically I'm legitimately a pro wrestler so advantage me.