What's new

Dear Tym Peeps....

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I know what happened. Basically, Cheffrey was outcasted for his controversial MU numbers and you chose being HollywoodIllimunati over true friendship.

The result now is a situation so tragic and filled with drama it might as well have been written by Shakespeare himself.

How could you hurt him like that.... Was it worth it, Rev0lver?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I know what happened. Basically, Cheffrey was outcasted for his controversial MU numbers and you chose being HollywoodIllimunati over true friendship.

The result now is a situation so tragic and filled with drama it might as well have been written by Shakespeare himself.

How could you hurt him like that.... Was it worth it, Rev0lver?
wait what

we disagreed about the catwoman-sinestro matchup because i said my character gets bodied for the same reason. then i mentioned on twitter that i like how most characters in injustice are pretty good. then he called me a piece of shit and left our group and blocked me everywhere. i still have no idea what i did.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
wait what

we disagreed about the catwoman-sinestro matchup because i said my character gets bodied for the same reason. then i mentioned on twitter that i like how most characters in injustice are pretty good. then he called me a piece of shit and left our group and blocked me everywhere. i still have no idea what i did.
Ya

Isn't that what I said?

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
I'm not about that negativity life.. I believe we should all get together and go camping, sing kumbaya, drink beers and burn effigies of aquaman.
^, he knows what's up lol, and remember guys this isn't a call out thread to anyone, I love all yall in that weird video game way. Just take a breather, take a shot (blantons preferably), and let's play some vidya games

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
If you have a problem settle it on the battlefield like real men!

Ding ding ding mothafuckas! I'll kick all your asses!

Then come here and be respectful as fuck cause I'm a badass!!!

Love you all <3

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
You think youve witnessed negativity? Just wait for May-Sept 2015. MKX Pre-Patch era, when everyone will be bitching about what they don´t understand, complaining that they can´t play it the way they played MK9, and there will be a couple of really dumb broken things making us emo until they´re fixed.

There is a storm coming...

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I don't understand whats going on here.
Old satirical myth: Whenever you drop your bread, it's never on the good part (so you can still eat it)

Common knowledge: Cats always land on their feet.

Duct tape the bread on its opposite side (so the side that always touches the ground touches the ground)to a cat (that will always land on its feet)

Voila. You broke life.

You think youve witnessed negativity? Just wait for May-Sept 2015. MKX Pre-Patch era, when everyone will be bitching about what they don´t understand, complaining that they can´t play it the way they played MK9, and there will be a couple of really dumb broken things making us emo until they´re fixed.

There is a storm coming...
There's always storms on this website :DOGE
Just avoid them like