What's new

Dear, 16 Bit

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Weight loss is great but its like with losing weight he also changed his sexual orientation lol No one wants to say it so I will , he looks and acts like gay person now . Maybe he was hanging out too much with sonic fox LOL

Now I have nothing against gay ppl ( actually I have friend who is gay) and I wasnt trying to be disrespectful , just my honest thoughts and observations
Seriously wtf... That is a messed up thing to say. Who cares? If he is loving life and improving himself, good for him.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Even though there wasn't, I'll do one anyway:

"Dear Steve, I remember your hot takes and lore, but since you went corporate, you don't talk about it no more

I miss when your pop offs could be heard from the top floor, and when your Catwoman made a 3-7 look like a 6-4

I remember the days when LBSH was an acronym to fear, but nowadays, it probably stands for 'Let's Be Slim Here'

But anyways, hows your job? In the behind the scenes trailer, I think I saw Sonya's daughter, and if I have a daughter too, guess what, I'ma name her Kitana

I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan, in MK9 all I used was D1~cutter and instant fans

I got a Youtube playlist full of your EVO top 8s, you did really well man, I liked the collab with K7 and Slips on KTP too, that shit was phat

Anyways, I hope you get this man, run me back, just a first to 3, truly yours, your biggest believer, this is JBeezy."
This is great.

Steve is a HUGE part of the lore and history of the MK FGC. I miss him on podcasts, hot takes, commentating, everything... I hope one day you can compete again @16 Bit

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Congrats man! you did something I cannot. I can work out, eat healthy, but then comes a day, when I like to have my Burger with that double cheese with well chilled beer served in front of me.

One suggestion though: be easy on that hair, hair brightin' up, that is not healthy, so if you do it too often, you might suffer hair loss.

Noob
Woah damn, that's it? Does My Fitness Pal recommend foods/tell you to avoid certain foods, or is just for keeping track of things (calories, what foods you chose to eat, etc)? Thinking about changing some things myself...

Great progress, by the way. Good job.
It's simple

Find your maintenance calorie

Target below your maintenance calorie = You'll lose weight (if you're a beginner weight lifter, you'll probably gain muscle while losing weight too, as long as your protein intake is adequate)

Target maintenance calorie = You'll neither lose weight or gain (If you're a beginner weight lifter, you'll probably gain muscle)

Target above maintenance calorie = You'll gain weight or muscle or both muscle and fat (little to a lot depending on how much surplus you're having while weight lifting)

If you're obese and trying to lose weight, i'd recommend hitting the weights as well to reduce/mitigate loose skin

If you just target below your calories, eventually you'll plateau and you'll need to keep reducing more and more calories until your body just adjusts to the new caloric intake which is why its good to exercise as well and also maybe go a week hitting your maintenance calorie.

I been stuck at 159lbs from 240lbs and I can't lose anymore weight because my body just simply got used to having only 1700-1900 calories a day.

*I am no means a health/training professional btw lol*

Last edited:

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Dude I know all of that , I just said he looks and acts now like that stereotype gay dude , not that he is one :p It may be just for show , to get more views or smth idk . If this will make you feel better i have long hair and im skinny too . More then a few times ive been called gay by random ppl and i am not one . so yeah ...
Wow you’re kind of ignorant.

coolwhip

Noob
The question is, has the weight loss affected his pop-off ability? Imagine that video of him popping off on REO at MLG but with his current look...

That's wild.

In all seriousness, congratulations on everything, beyond just the weight loss. It's nuts that the guy who used to do the KTP is now a major part in developing the games we love so much. I mean, it's fucking Mortal Kombat.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think he was suffering from props withdrawal and that’s what motivated him. Like I said on twitter, excellent work. Keep living the dream.