What's new

Dealing With Zoners In Injustice

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Definitely good information here. Thanks for putting this together. I'll be linking future zoning complaints to this thread :) ... now what to do with the KF nerf demanders...

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
People like you are the reason beginners are hesitant to post on these forums. Lighten up.
No, people who are unwilling to help or are outright jerks are the reason guys are hesitant to post. Im not either but I wont hesitate to say that this community needs to quit bellyaching and go learn the game. Seriously its disgusting.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
No, people who are unwilling to help or are outright jerks are the reason guys are hesitant to post. Im not either but I wont hesitate to say that this community needs to quit bellyaching and go learn the game. Seriously its disgusting.
No one here is belly aching

If anything Im showing people FTs and what to do about them

Get off people's nuts

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Is that not why pig made this thread? To help people?

Appologize for the audio in begginning but it definitely gets better after sinestro segment
Thank you for this Pig. I actually learned a lot of things here. Very informative and analytical breakdown on many things here.

• Meter Burning a Interactable (throwing) absorbs projectiles.

• I always theorized this, but watching a tournament level player confirm it, adds more validity.
This game is Extremely Precise. As Pig was trying to jump over some of Ares projectiles, whenever he missed one and got hit, it sent him tumbling way back across the screen. No room for not even the tiniest slip up - Precision is definitely key here. I am still new to the fighting genre so this may come across like nothing to many of you Fight Gamers.

• Do not dash in on Raven (Which I have done many of times and payed severely for the insubordination) As Pig illustrates in this video, its better to walk in when close to a certain proximity to avoid her Stasis Grip.

One request, if your up to it?

Sinistro spam,
I have been spammed to death by his three orb projectile, followed by the boulder above the head, followed by the body clamp, and then repeat the steps all over as he stays way across the screen. Would appreciate it if you can show myself and others in my same boat how to overcome this?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thank you for this Pig. I actually learned a lot of things here. Very informative and analytical breakdown on many things here.

• Meter Burning a Interactable (throwing) absorbs projectiles.

• I always theorized this, but watching a tournament level player confirm it, adds more validity.
This game is Extremely Precise. As Pig was trying to jump over some of Ares projectiles, whenever he missed one and got hit, it sent him tumbling way back across the screen. No room for not even the tiniest slip up - Precision is definitely key here. I am still new to the fighting genre so this may come across like nothing to many of you Fight Gamers.

• Do not dash in on Raven (Which I have done many of times and payed severely for the insubordination) As Pig illustrates in this video, its better to walk in when close to a certain proximity to avoid her Stasis Grip.

One request, if your up to it?

Sinistro spam,
I have been spammed to death by his three orb projectile, followed by the boulder above the head, followed by the body clamp, and then repeat the steps all over as he stays way across the screen. Would appreciate it if you can show myself and others in my same boat how to overcome this?
Cool will do when I do my video guide soon for sinestro

Thanks!!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yo Pig Of The Hut, I played against Ares for the first time yesterday, and the issue was that as soon as you block or duck a projectile, and go to jump over the next, it either gets meter burned, which has the bigger hitbox and blows you back to fullscreen, or he uses one of the other bigger projectiles like the Straight Axe, which will anti-air you and starts the game all over again.

It's really tricky, because if you duck things the meter-burned fireball blows you up, if you jump you get AA'ed, if you stand block you get the crazy pushback from the Straight Axe, and then have to guess whether or not to jump at the next projectile.

It's a puzzle that I need to work out -- but it put a clamp on both Lex and GL, trying to get in from fullscreen.

MoldMan

Noob
I found throwing stage interactions and lowering my head with black adam works and jumping at the right time

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Btw, can someone tell me where i can find reo n tom's second vid? o-0 i didn't see it yet.

My main is killer frost she's very good but I still suffer a bit vs zoners but I win hardly u can say this vid helps me a bit cause I never dash I'll test her dash later thanks hut !

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Damn Ares looks hella scary, I have only played one Ares and he played exactly like that. Needless to say that was a frustrating match.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Thanks Pig, I didn't know you could MB interactions. Also like I said early before; zoning is a skillful if done right. I main Shang Tsung in MK9 and many people claim me to be cheap becuase I combo them with fireballs. It took me long hours in the lab to perfect the juggler combo with fireballs and to learn how to trap my opposition out. I love good zoning but it's not impossible to get in.