What's new

Dealing With Zoners In Injustice

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Please watch all segments i show you can METER BURN interactbales and absorb all hits of deathstroke's guns and still win trade

you'll see

The Gabriel

Mean Man
maybe you should edit the vid down to what you want to show people? all I see are zoners zoning the hell out of all the characters, inflicting massive chip and hit.

I havent really been playing this game cause I don't like it much so far. I am interested in watching this though but I have to say, your voice is ridiculously low compared to the game sound. I even fast forwarded it further into the video and it's still much in favor of game sound.

I suggest in your next video, to just shut off the in game music. Either than that, good stuff from the tips I was able to make out.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
NOT COMPLAINGING ABOUT ARES moron
Huh?

"You can jump over it" *gets hit by fireball* "yeah you can jump over it" *gets hit by another fireball*

"So that's what you do" [make perfectly-timed jumps while hoping that the opponent throws fireballs at exactly the same clip, with no axe thrown in there]

Pig Of The Hut

Huh?

"You can jump over it" *gets hit by fireball* "yeah you can jump over it" *gets hit by another fireball*

"So that's what you do" [make perfectly-timed jumps while hoping that the opponent throws fireballs at exactly the same clip, with no axe thrown in there]
i clearly say its the first time i looked into it

Get your ass online or to a tourney please

add me

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dealing with zoners? Use Ares :coffee:

Pig, can you play tomorrow online?

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
Nice video Pig, some good MU info.
I will say though its sad that it takes literally less than 5 minutes, per character, in training mode to learn all this.

IGAU community, level the fuck up.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
I cant wait to see how you do against people i play

how did you do first week?
I wasn't able to attend last week.

Not sure what any of this has to do with my commenting on your video though. Are you just using appeal to authority as a shield against any critical discussion of it? I never brought up your skill level (or my own), just that I didn't actually see any "dealing with" Ares in this video.

Pig Of The Hut

I wasn't able to attend last week.

Not sure what any of this has to do with my commenting on your video though. Are you just using appeal to authority as a shield against any critical discussion of it? I never brought up your skill level (or my own), just that I didn't actually see any "dealing with" Ares in this video.
Im trying to jump a huge MB fireball for one of my first few times against ares w sloest character to show people what to do and you blow me up

go fuck yourself man, accomplish half as much as me and come at me then

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Ok random thought: Perhaps mb dash cancel/mb f3 will help advance vs. these specials?