What's new

Dead Space 2!

EnterTheGecko

RS 3+4, +4 bitches!
I was curious; if anyone here was getting Dead Space 2 next month? I just reserved the CE this morning. I'm really excited about this game. The first one had me going many times. Especially after a few:evil: The demo was really good. The hacking part was a bit strange. The multiplayer should be interesting as well. I watched a couple of videos of the Beta version. Wasn't too thrilled at first. Maybe they worked out some balancing issues. Hoping to see you guys on this.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah the demo is fun lol, I'm not a DS fan but I liked the demo of DS 2 a lot and definitely FUN at night, lights out in the dark, silence with the volume turned up lol....sometimes the game has it's moments of scaring or startling you lol....like those fuckers that pop out of the damn tubes lol...first time I was like ehh this is boring so far then "BOOM WTF!" lol

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
I just beat it, pretty crazy atmosphere and story. Some good twists

*Spoilers*

Isaac REALLY desrves to get laid. To be more intelectual I hope Ellie replaces Nicole as Isaacs love. The guy survived to hell filled breakouts of freaky zombies, dimensia(SP?) and being mindfucked. He deserves, and needs, someone to fill that gap in his heart and replace nicole.:nohomo:

Or at least get laid. He defiantly needs that.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
LOL ^ yeah his poor GF keeps haunting him, my friend got it and we played it a little other day. Freaky game lol, but to me not quite as freaky as F.E.A.R. 3 ever play that game? that little girl just pops up randomly and the whole skeletons down the hall disappearing and re-appearing really creeped me out a little. This game it's like, ok the whole "suspence" factor is there but you know you can kill them, but is very dark.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I love both franchises. I'm working on hard core on dead space 2 and am eagerly awaiting F3AR. Alma is mah bitch! ;)

EnterTheGecko

RS 3+4, +4 bitches!
Some response in this thread. I almost forgot about it. Yes DS2 was hella fun. I really enjoyed it. Not as scary as the first; but still good. I like the notion of using TK as a means of conserving ammo on the harder difficulties. All I have left to do is play it on hardcore. I'm just putting it aside for now. My controller died the day after a RR at AL. Shit won't sync at all; so I havent been playing anything all week. grrrr![MAD][/MAD] I have to wait till this Tuesday to get a new one.