What's new

Dead or alive 5 ultimate -Free to play version available for PSN now!

RoGE

Noob
Anyone here play? I am loving the free to play version so far, you only gotta spend a few bucks to get a character and your set. I STRONGLY recommend the tutorial (which is free btw) I learned a ton of things from it.

I play Hayate and I suck, add me on PSN if you want some games.

Goto www.Freestepdodge.com if you are interested in learning this game.

I play it. The game's pretty good and the netcode is amazing for a fighter. I think I've had 1 laggy game so fat, but when it lags... It's bad.

I play Ayane and picking up Hayabusa. PSN is shadow985

RoGE

Noob
Was testing the built in youtube upload feature, the quality is "meh" but it's better than nothing.

How to make a Hitomi player salty (skip to the final round) :

Zack being...Zack:

Jann Lee being annoying:

RoGE

Noob
Expected. Current gen consoles don't have the horsepower needed to process video.
Yeah I figured, at least it's not like 3s pre-patch.

If any of you use the youtube upload feature, you should post the videos here ^^

RoGE

Noob

lol I was like "This dude HAS to be mad" then I get a receive a message immediately after the match

"FUCK YOU youre grab is for noobs so easy to do CUNT" -Cesarr19

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
there is probebly no one in here anymore but i got the full version and down to play. i main Rig and my psn is NRF_EVERLAST. why isnt there a DoA5U discussion thread. am i missing something and the game just isnt good enough for the FGC?

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
DOA has been one of my favorite fighters since 2. Right up there with MK :D Planning to get the full version of 5U in a week or so for 360. Have been keeping up with it through PJ's stream and the game just looks so good. Cant wait to get back to it.

there is probebly no one in here anymore but i got the full version and down to play. i main Rig and my psn is NRF_EVERLAST. why isnt there a DoA5U discussion thread. am i missing something and the game just isnt good enough for the FGC?

Idk man.. I like the game. It gets me mad salty sometimes though. PSN is the same as my username here. I'll play some sets if I can ever peel myself off GTA 5.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Idk man.. I like the game. It gets me mad salty sometimes though. PSN is the same as my username here. I'll play some sets if I can ever peel myself off GTA 5.
GTA seems to have alot of ppls attention. ill send a request when i get a chance. sounds like we need to build a community for DoA5U. i got a few NRF teammates that play too so hopefully we can get something going.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
DOA has been one of my favorite fighters since 2. Right up there with MK :D Planning to get the full version of 5U in a week or so for 360. Have been keeping up with it through PJ's stream and the game just looks so good. Cant wait to get back to it.
it is really good imo. its the first 3D fighting game i have ever got into. too bad your on 360 or eles we would get at it when you got it. lol.

GTA seems to have alot of ppls attention. ill send a request when i get a chance. sounds like we need to build a community for DoA5U. i got a few NRF teammates that play too so hopefully we can get something going.
My friend plays too. Maybe we can get a subforum here if we get enough people playing.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
I play, I' trying to seriously learn the game. I play, Ein, Jann Lee, and Hitomi, add my DOA account Einn-