What's new

Dawn Blow out 2011 MKK Team tournament !

This tournament happened 20 days ago in Venezuela on December 18 2011 and was made by the Famous MKK team known as the best players of MK3, this team carried out a small tourny in wich a lot of games were played , games like: Smash brother brawl and melee , Call of duty WM3 , Soul Calibur , SF4, Halo Reach, MK 3 , MK trilogy , MK9 and im happy to inform you that one member of this website won the MK9 2011 tournament in venezuela and that Person is ; Me jeje i won this Mk9 tournament. this was a small tournament but we are very united... why this small tourny was called Dawn blow out? because this tourny started at 6pm and end up at 9am !!! str8 more then 12 hours of gaming !!!
as you can see this is the bracket , i end up winning 3-1 against RZP

these are some of the pics and videos of the event ! enjoy..

im in this pic with the red T shirt watching the finals of SSF4 !

the trophies

Me playing Halo reach :)

The trophies!

My TROPHY
I wanna make note that this tourny was made in a city called Moron , lol its funny but its true Moron is the name of a city here in venezuela ..
My first trophy i ever won !!!! :)

Later after this tourny i had the Honor to meet MKK Hanzo himself the Founder of the MKK team here in venezuela MKK Hanzo is a Champion in MK3 and a great player of MK9 as well for me MKK Hanzo has one of the Best Kung Lao ..