What's new

DarksydePhil and Crimsonsky

DSP is the cancerous tumour of the Gaming Community on Youtube. Nobody should take him seriously... Ever.

After how he butchered the MGS games, I have never wanted someone off of Youtube's Payroll so bad.

I've played a match against CrimsonSky87. I'll admit that I'm not that good at the game yet but his DS is terrible. Doesn't say much for us players who can't beat him though. He did claim that he was doing it to troll though.

You sound like him, considering you only have like two posts and you signed up today randomly asking this stuff without even introducing yourself or setting an avatar and by God you have the most weird username ever.
A lot of people sign up "randomly".
Tectonic doesn't have to introduce himself or set an avatar, and his username's not that weird, lol. Matter of opinion, though.
i didnt know you had to introduce yourself on this site lol
You don't have to.
I just found out about this website yesterday. Same with DSP. I'm just asking a question. Excuse me for having a weird username and not introducing myself, jerk.
There is no need to insult another person, no matter how much of a jackass they may seem to be.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
This video is pure gold. Eighteen minutes of DSP getting RAPED by the computer on Hard mode and crying like a bitch as it happens. He also calls Cyborg a terrible character several times.

Dark_Rob

Noob
I love watching DSP vids. Dude is hilarious. The angrier he gets the funnier it is. His SSF2THDR vids are some of the funniest shit Ive ever seen. Especially when the randoms pick Akuma and just fireball him to death lol. Makes my day.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I love watching DSP vids. Dude is hilarious. The angrier he gets the funnier it is. His SSF2THDR vids are some of the funniest shit Ive ever seen. Especially when the randoms pick Akuma and just fireball him to death lol. Makes my day.
You really need to watch the video above, then.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I find it weird how people still like watching dudes who rage or are terrible at VGs play. I thought the rage thing got old after the countless Halo 2 and 3 vids. I mean, it got popular again when MW2 came out but I'm pretty sure it got re-old again(lol) and it's boring to watch. But I guess that's just me.

As for the terrible VGs thing I also thought it was only a fad from 2 years ago. People still watch that garbage? Some of it even seems fake.

Dark_Rob

Noob
You really need to watch the video above, then.
I did. He seems to be mellowing in his old age. He used to flip his lid to such a degree that I would think he was gonna blow a headgasket and his head would fly off his neck spinning like a helicoptor rotor. He still gets pissed but hes calmer these days. The meds must be helping him.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I did. He seems to be mellowing in his old age. He used to flip his lid to such a degree that I would think he was gonna blow a headgasket and his head would fly off his neck spinning like a helicoptor rotor. He still gets pissed but hes calmer these days. The meds must be helping him.
He's not really as extreme as he was in the old days but he still gets ridiculously pissed about nothing, lol. Still entertaining.

Bach741

Noob
I normally take the moment to enjoy DSPs general douchiness, but these only made me really hate Deathstroke players.