What's new

DarksydePhil and Crimsonsky

TectonicSuperPlates

Learn to draw the Rob Liefeld way
Does anyone know of DSP from YouTube? He's got videos up of him playing SF4 and Injustice.

He gets hate because he complains a lot that he loses because of lag and his inputs aren't doing the moves he wants to execute.

Anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and rant all day on what he complains about. I just wanted to show you guys his new "rival", if you will. Crimsonsky87, on Injustice.

Crimsonsky plays with Deathstroke, and he likes to spam a lot his guns. DSP always gets mad because he plays with Yellow Lantern and he can't beat him. He can't get past the spamming.

I just want you guys to check out a couple of videos. Give your thoughts on them, write your own personal history with either DSP or Crimsonsky if you have any, etc.

And in this video, Crimsonsky decides to pick Superman. Let's just say that DSP, for all the complaining that he does when he loses to Crimsonsky playing Deathstroke, is one of the sorest winners around. You'll see.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
i played crimsonsky b4 he is kind of known a lot ive seen him on streams and everything he talks sh*it on koth lobbys and is can be pretty annoying to play

Chrishaspads

i play grundy so now i dont really have a problem with ds because of his god like half screen dash lol just block and dash,get in, and do a simple bnb 62 percent combo. plus i have the chip defense trait so gunshots do less than .80 on block

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I watched DSP's MK9 demo videos (where he couldn't figure out that you had to press Start to see the movelist) and I've been an avid watcher ever since. He's a fucking idiot but I love him anyway.

TectonicSuperPlates

Question. I'm sure people know of BlackHawkXDown on SF4. He is infamous for being called a Flowchart Ken player.

He became popular after this video versus DSP.

Anyways, sticking on topic, would DSP's arguments ever be considered genuinely legit? I mean, watching some of his videos, you hear him slamming the buttons trying to execute moves, but he just gets swarmed by an offensive barrage and DSP can't do anything about it.

Is he really as bad a player as people say? Or just an unlucky player who gets in unfortunate situations when playing his opponents(i.e. DSP gets stuck in a corner and can't get out, etc.)?

I mean, I'm sure even the best of players have bad moments sometimes. You see this in EVO all the time. Stuff happens.

Chrishaspads

Question. I'm sure people know of BlackHawkXDown on SF4. He is infamous for being called a Flowchart Ken player.

Anyways, sticking on topic, would DSP's arguments ever be considered genuinely legit? I mean, watching some of his videos, you hear him slamming the buttons trying to execute moves, but he just gets swarmed by an offensive barrage and DSP can't do anything about it.

Is he really as bad a player as people say? Or just an unlucky player who gets in unfortunate situations when playing his opponents(i.e. DSP gets stuck in a corner and can't get out, etc.)?

I mean, I'm sure even the best of players have bad moments sometimes. You see this in EVO all the time. Stuff happens.
i think he is bad since everysingle video he complains saying the same exact excuse of " my button didnt come out!"

Komatose

The Prettiest

You sound like him, considering you only have like two posts and you signed up today randomly asking this stuff without even introducing yourself or setting an avatar and by God you have the most weird username ever.

TectonicSuperPlates

I just found out about this website yesterday. Same with DSP. I'm just asking a question. Excuse me for having a weird username and not introducing myself, jerk.