What's new

DaddyDab Wins BLTB #19!

The_SNKE

BLT | RM

This was Captain Oxygen's last BLTB (for this summer at least) . . . and our stream setup crashed :( . Sucked really bad, but we still had an awesome event. We also did record some matches!

Also, Dab is really showing that he's become an EXTREMELY dominant force. I sense a BLTB run happening...

Results:

Top 8:

1st | DaddyDab (MMH)
2nd | BLT | PTH | RM | Captain Oxygen (Lobo)
3rd | RM | SNKE (Flash)
4th | RM | Blind Ducky (Raven)
5th | RM | Malarkey (Bane)
5th | TWSTD | ThaTrueNinja (Shazam)
7th | Forbidden Donut (Batman, Grundy)
7th | Kenny (Green Lantern)

Bracket:
http://challonge.com/blt19

Videos:

Grand Finals:

Special shoutout to @Captain Oxygen for coming to stay with us for awhile and going to WCW with us. He's an awesome guy and we're ALL going to miss the shit out of him. You are NorCal to us now. Cannot wait for you to come back next summer! <3

Till next time everyone!

@AK RM Blake
@CrimsonShadow
@Cal-EL

Last edited:

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
@The_SNKE you should upload some of the photos we took!! ( also can we get special shoutouts for our awesome new guys!)

@Captain Oxygen I'm really gonna miss you man, you are an awesome guy and you fit in so well with all of us, it was like you were here from the beginning.. Gonna miss you dude :( you will always be BLT to me my man. #cheeseitup

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
@The_SNKE you should upload some of the photos we took!! ( also can we get special shoutouts for our awesome new guys!)

@Captain Oxygen I'm really gonna miss you man, you are an awesome guy and you fit in so well with all of us, it was like you were here from the beginning.. Gonna miss you dude :( you will always be BLT to me my man. #cheeseitup
I didn't take any with my phone haha. Nobody communicates with me!!! Lol

I think @Blind_Ducky took those group ones