What's new

Tech d2, d1-lift (corner)

LEGEND

YES!
doesn't his uppercut have good horizontal range? Sounds like a good idea after a blocked B4, D4 or F2 in the corner

Error

DF2+R2
Was practicing this same exact combo in training the other day, it's something you have to be quick to react on, because not often do you( or at least not in my case) find yourself uppercutting people like that in the corner.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Owerbart Nicely done. This is practical. Not to burst your bubble, but zaf mentioned this was possible at NEC xD. Its good to see it recorded though. Props.

zaf

professor
yea i do this quite often, uppercuts can work well after a d4. it sometimes hits and when it does it is +2

this is kinda old but good to have a video for.

Yeah, old tech but still nice.

A few other characters can do this too. Smoke and Rain I know of, and I'm sure some others can as well.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
Yeah, old tech but still nice.

A few other characters can do this too. Smoke and Rain I know of, and I'm sure some others can as well.
hey ive played you! didnt know you were on here! ur sub is legit and we should play more games.

this actually makes me want to throw out more uppercuts in the corner. good job

hey ive played you! didnt know you were on here! ur sub is legit and we should play more games.

this actually makes me want to throw out more uppercuts in the corner. good job
Thanks man. Your name looks REALLY familiar, but I don't remember our matches. But if your name looks familiar, that means we had some GG's, so we'll have to play again some time. :)