What's new

Cyrax Low Combo

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
yeesh, that scales like a bitch, good for escaping the corner though, especially with the fixed wakeups now, good find man.

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
Thank you for your positive feedback on my video. I have another idea (and my creativity only grows for "Cyrax" every day), but no video editor to do all that is beautiful. And I think after the video Tony-T, I have more knowledge and ideas emerge for "Cyrax"

Thank you for your positive feedback on my video. I have another idea (and my creativity only grows for "Cyrax" every day), but no video editor to do all that is beautiful. And I think after the video Tony-T, I have more knowledge and ideas emerge for "Cyrax"
heres the highest i found from this setup sorry for my annoying voice

CYracks

Command Grabber
The timing on that down 1 AA is insane. Nice find but I don't think we'll be seeing this low combo outside combo videos.

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
heres the highest i found from this setup sorry for my annoying voice
I do not see any reason to make a row Ex bomb in one combo, it's better to do Next Ex bomb after reset (because the more options become more and therefore damage). And the video which shows the EX rag doll with EX bomb also did not see the point of over 10% of the damage, it is better to leave this BAR Breaker. So what do you think the account given to NRS Cyrax armor Rag Doll or something else?
The timing on that down 1 AA is insane. Nice find but I don't think we'll be seeing this low combo outside combo videos.
you're right, I already used this combo! (Because that is all, then it requires a certain situation, and an enemy of it forgets about the dangers of Rag Doll, well then we real players for Cyrax always remember)

Creepy00

Noob
Found an easier way to connect d1. after you do the reverse Ragdoll as they flying above your head, hold down all the way then press 1, should connect most of times.

CYracks

Command Grabber
you're right, I already used this combo! (Because that is all, then it requires a certain situation, and an enemy of it forgets about the dangers of Rag Doll, well then we real players for Cyrax always remember)
Finally someone agrees with me. If you really want to get out of the corner and you're using meter to do it
then use EXteleport it is safer.