What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fullscreen!
BF1, DF3B, DB3. DB1, TECHROLL F4xxDB4 22% and starts off with net :u sometimes when the opponent wants to back away i'll throw nets out and I decided to find an easy never-fail combo to do afterwards

what I also love to do is at the end instead of the air grab, i'll throw a low medium bomb (DD3)

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Was messing around with unbreakerable damage. Its not even a little bit optimized but I thought it was cool.
Unlike MK9, Chest-saw and AA grab are breakable in this game! A lot of people don't know that lol.

I like the idea of your combo, but the whole idea of my combo was to catch them full-screen with ex-chestsaw for full unbreakable conversation. Unfortunately, they won't just stand there to be hit by the low bomb :( But this gives me ideas!

Unlike MK9, Chest-saw and AA grab are breakable in this game! A lot of people don't know that lol.

I like the idea of your combo, but the whole idea of my combo was to catch them full-screen with ex-chestsaw for full unbreakable conversation. Unfortunately, they won't just stand there to be hit by the low bomb :( But this gives me ideas!
what about net into double backdash and ex bomb? you can teleport behind them if they try and block or a bunch of other mix-ups

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
There is too much dirt with cyrax, and I dont have enough lab time cuz of work. Some kind soul needs to make a comprehensive guide =)

Also why are people bothing with such impractical starters? Raw ass medium bomb into f43 as a starter....worthless. nobody will stand there and let you hit them with that. Unless maybe they dropped their controller (shoutouts to PL)
If anyone else doesn't until april, i'll be making a full beginners guide showing all his found tech, combos, setups everything.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
I tend to use this combo when I have meter and also go for the reset.
f21/f13, exdf1, njp, b2, 4, bf1 into reset. it usually nets, ha, me about 30% damage and a reset setup.
If blocked though exdf1 is like plus 8 I think so it usually allows for an immediate follow up of f21/f13 to catch someone pressing buttons into a traditional combo.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Sometimes when I go for a df2, f43, dd2, d2, my enemy flies over my head from the first bomb explosion but it's really inconsistent and I can't figure out why the bomb isn't going the full distance

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."

Here's a pretty easy meterless 31% corner combo.
In the corner you are gonna wanna end in a 1112 knock down bomb set up into a hard to blockable/ armor breaking set up.

I'm working on some crazy 4 bomb corner stuff right now to get close to 40% but currently when I play online I just do this because it's easy.

F21, bf1, db2, f34, njp, b2, 1112

It's 29% and ends with a knockdown in the corner for bomb set ups.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The timing for Cyrax combos is a lot tighter than it looks then. I can't be off by more than a frame or two.
if you're going for the dd2, d2 after the f43 then you can walk back a little before the d2. The timing isn't that bad, it gets worse when you go for df2,f43,df2,f43,dd2,d2, .. etc

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
if you're going for the dd2, d2 after the f43 then you can walk back a little before the d2. The timing isn't that bad, it gets worse when you go for df2,f43,df2,f43,dd2,d2, .. etc
That walk back tip might help a lot. I stopped going for the df2,f43, df2, f43 because I couldn't get it consistently. I even modified it to df2, f43, dd3, d2 just for the sake of landing it consistently.

Okay anyone got a tip on tech rolling consistently? I suck at it.
I went back to tutorial mode "Advanced mode" and it said press any button so I mash the face buttons and back it works consitantly enough for me :3 just experiment with
net, forward dash, db3, db1, TECHROLL, F4, db4

The timing for Cyrax combos is a lot tighter than it looks then. I can't be off by more than a frame or two.
Yeah like the post above me said you're doing f43 too late. You have to input it right after you recover from df2. I just watch for the bomb to go a little bit past them before I input it. Takes a little practice but it's not too hard after you get the hang of it.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Yeah like the post above me said you're doing f43 too late. You have to input it right after you recover from df2. I just watch for the bomb to go a little bit past them before I input it. Takes a little practice but it's not too hard after you get the hang of it.
I'll be labbing that up. But thanks for giving me an idea of what to look for visually

Status
Not open for further replies.