What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
And scarsunseen, just so you know i know that you're not UA scar lol.
THANK YOU!!!!! I was pretty well-known back in MK9 for my Cyrax, so I'm back now! Need to resume my Cyrax reputation.

P.S. - Cyrax's bombs can NOT be broken like Sonya's grenades ^_^

However, Cyrax's non-enhanced chest-saw CAN be broken.

Last edited:

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Haven't checked the ones on youtube. If they start from a raw bomb then that's really impractical LOL.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®

THIS IS NOT OPTIMIZED. Just want to show that after net, you have time to get two smart bombs out and continue comboing.

Techincally a combo but I want to mention that I was able to KILL my opponent from getting one net.

NET, DB3, B2, 4
repeat! I was able to do it for an unlimited amount of time since it required no meter nor stamina and built up my meter

Ravosa

Wild Card
Techincally a combo but I want to mention that I was able to KILL my opponent from getting one net.

NET, DB3, B2, 4
repeat! I was able to do it for an unlimited amount of time since it required no meter nor stamina and built up my meter
Then your opponent didn't know how to block seeing as you can't just net over and over without it starting a new combo. Nobody's going to fall for low bomb B2 10 times in a row.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Then your opponent didn't know how to block seeing as you can't just net over and over without it starting a new combo. Nobody's going to fall for low bomb B2 10 times in a row.

Not my video... but I think he means something like this.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.

Not my video... but I think he means something like this.
If I see anyone doing this live I will pull the plug. I hate when someone has to use something like this to win. Show off what you can do as a player, not what broken tech You have.

Don't have a video to post but think I found something incredibly BROKEN and amazing
I tried it with armored wake ups from sub zero and Kung Lao so far as well as back dash wake ups as well
So here the notation
F13 xxdf2ex njp b2 4bf1 df3 wait Jik dd2 wait a second than uppercut than when the bomb explodes do db3 and let the opponent drop as soon as he hits the ground do a b2 no matter what .If they don't block it resets for a standing 4 into the net and such the vortex continues
Someone please tell me I'm crazy and find someone that can blow this up until than tho this is my game plan
Also works with b1 and b3 starters xx into the exdf2

Last edited:

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Don't have a video to post but think I found something incredibly BROKEN and amazing
I tried it with armored wake ups from sub zero and Kung Lao so far as well as back dash wake ups as well
So here the notation
F13 xxdf2ex njp b2 4bf1 df3 wait Jik dd2 wait uppercut than when the bomb comes explodes do db3 and let the opponent drop as soon as he hit the ground do a b2 no matter what if they don't block it resets for a standing 4 into the net and such the vortex continues
Someone please tell me I'm crazy and find someone that can blow this up until than tho this is my game plan
Also works with b1 and b3 starters xx into the exdf2
Holy shit dude. I know your excited, but use some punctuation for fucks sake.

Reactions: JDM

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
If I see anyone doing this live I will pull the plug. I hate when someone has to use something like this to win. Show off what you can do as a player, not what broken tech You have.
Competitive players will use any and all tools available to win. Do you also comsider using projectiles 'spamming'?

Also thats not even 'Broken tech'. That dudes a dipshit for thinking this is a 100% combo. That can be armored or backdashed. Or even blocked as he fucks up the timing a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.