What's new

Cyrax 81% & 91% Double Reset Midscreen Combo

doomfarmer

unorthodox
LOL seriously... all the teenagers came out to cry in that Raiden thread and say what a gay character he is, where are they now?!?! LOOK AT THIS SHIT

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
OTG smoke bomb: community outrage
Upball super fast recovery: community outrage
Raiden block infinite: community outrage
100%(+) untechable cyrax combos: high fives all around

Maxter

Noob
make that two 100% combos!

Infact, the one i just performed does 101% and its UNTECHABLE! It uses the wall at the end to gain a tiny bit more damage, however midscreen it does 97% but the damage bar would have you believe it does 99%!

both of these combos are so different from each other too!
good stuff tony T, you got me curious now, i can do an 86% one bar that you cant scape from, but still these combos are not easy to do, cyrax is very vulnerable to good zoners with fast recovery projectiles, and by the time u catch up, opponent would have those meters built up to counter, and just run back and build one more bar and u will build the other one around 45% damage when doing the combo, they shouldnt keep nerfing cyrax because of what he has from factory, i know cyrax so much that i can play against him and easily beat, i just always keep one bar just in case he catches me with those resets, i hate how people cry and want other characters nerfed, game is pretty much balanced and the best they could do was those meters building up as u get hit, i dont think anyone will ever do that 100% combo in a real fight, at least not to me =) still cyrax is my favorite and i always come out with good stuff that really works. hope to learn something new form your next video. peace!

Maxter

Noob
nice post natas

i have done this combo a bunch of times online and it really catches alot of people off guard so if they fail to either do a back roll or wake up then say goodbye to 81-91% of ur health.

yeah combo can be avoided by rolling but as u say it catches up a lot of people off guard, but have a version of it that will catch people as they rolling and still will be 2 bombs reset, also there is another one that is not easy to do, with 2 bombs and saw reset, still i need to master the combo to keep going because the reset leave the opponent behind u you could easy drop the combo the jumping punch. i'll show you these when we meet again in valley stream. i'm pretty sure they will destroy the only good things cyrax have left next patch, and if they nerf those resets they should give him at least at low hit starting combo or something because cyrax really needs a buff and if people dont believe it why he is not winning all the tournaments, there most be something wrong with him i guess =)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I'm pretty sure you will have a breaker half way threw that combo. Still cyrax banned at evo. Lol

Thanx to Maxter For The Idea.
1st. Combo 81% Double Reset Midscreen Combo 1 Enhanced Move
2nd. Combo 91% Double Reset Midscreen Combo 3 Enhanced Move

both are escapable. almost everyone escapes this at high level, its a waste because you miss out on damage and lose 1 bar of meter.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
good stuff tony T, you got me curious now, i can do an 86% one bar that you cant scape from, but still these combos are not easy to do, cyrax is very vulnerable to good zoners with fast recovery projectiles, and by the time u catch up, opponent would have those meters built up to counter, and just run back and build one more bar and u will build the other one around 45% damage when doing the combo, they shouldnt keep nerfing cyrax because of what he has from factory, i know cyrax so much that i can play against him and easily beat, i just always keep one bar just in case he catches me with those resets, i hate how people cry and want other characters nerfed, game is pretty much balanced and the best they could do was those meters building up as u get hit, i dont think anyone will ever do that 100% combo in a real fight, at least not to me =) still cyrax is my favorite and i always come out with good stuff that really works. hope to learn something new form your next video. peace!
86% 1 bar, untechable? does it use the wall?