What's new

Cyborg Combo Thread

Sketch

Noob
A few new combos and concepts/setups. Not sure if I should continue to post in my original post for people to easily find, or to make new posts of stuff that I record. Anyone care to weigh in on what you think is better? I feel like keeping it all in one post is easy for new comers to the thread, but making new posts is nice for regulars in the thread. I'll move these vids to my original post if people think it'd be better.

Anyway, here's what I was able to come up with.

------------------------------------------

Cyborg Drone Circle Back Combo

-forward jump+2 ... 1,2,b+2 xx b+4
-b+3~MB (MB to armor through any attacks) ... forward dash (under opponent) ... 2 xx d,b+2~MB (delay the MB) ... (drone circles back and hits) ... b,f+1

Cyborg Drone + Grapple Pressure Concept Setup

-forward jump+2 ... b+1,2,3 xx f+4 ... dash forward
-b+1,2,3 xx d,u/f
-(while in the air) d,b+1 ... (land) ... b+3 ... forward jump+2 ... b+1,2,3 (d,d+3 for another setup/pressure optional)

Cyborg Drone + Target Acquireds + Grapple Combo

forward jump+2 ... b+1,2,3 xx d+4 ... d,d+3 ... d,u/f ... (land) ... d,d+3 ... back jump xx d,b+1 ... b+3 ... forward jump+2 ... b+1,2,3 (d,d+3 for next setup)

**I like this setup because the b+1,2,3 xx drone gives me a bit more time to then lay down Target Acquired. Still very situational and the opponent has time to get away, but it seems to be a better setup than what I was previously using, which was b+2,3,1.

I'll only be doing this for a few more days, because once Tekken 7 drops I'll most likely stop playing everything else as much. I wish this and Tekken 7 didn't come out so close to one another.

Last edited:
These are the basics off the top of my head

Specials:
NB = Nova Blast (bf1)
TA = Target Acquired (dd3)
SD = Sonic Disruptor (qcf2)
TT = Techno Tackle (qcb f 3)
SP = super
UF GP = up forward grappling hook (d qcu - quarter circle up)

qcf BC = quarter circle forward Bounce Cancel
qcb BC = quarter circle back Bounce Cancel

Meterless BnBs

j2 b123 NB
j2 113 PF
j2 12b2 PF

b3 j3 b123
b3 j3 2 PF
b3 j3 113 PF
(can also used j2 if you can't get the follow up after j3)

1 Bar

12b2 EX PF F2 PF
12b2 EX PF F2 TT (for a hard knockdown, you get less damage though)
12b2 EX PF (walk forward breifly) 2,3 (sends them 3/4 screen)
3 EX PF f2 PF

(low option)
b231 PF
b231 SD

Corner
b123 EX NB 11 113 UF GP

2 Bar

12b2 EX PF F2 EX PF
3 qcb BC j3 113 PF
11 qcb BC j3 113 PF
3 qcb BC jp b123 (good for TA setups imo)
3 qcb BC j2 j2 3 PF

(corner)
12b2 EX PF 2 EX PF d1 PF
f2 qcf BC j3 b123

3 bar
11 qcf BC j2 2 EX PF d1 PF
3 qcf BC j2 2 EX PF d1 PF
f2 qcf BC j2 2 EX PF d1 PF

(corner)
12b2 ex PF, 3 ex NB, 11, 113 PF (@MadPropz101 )

4 bar

j2 12b2 SP

@CrazyFingers
@WB-chan

This is all off the top of the dome for now, so excuse any errors. I'll make a more detailed list either later tonight or tomorrow. If any questions, feel free to let me know.

Last edited:

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
Okay I whipped this little thing last night. The inputs are tight but I managed to get it 6 times in a row it costs 2 meters but gets you almost 500dmg in the corner.

You can do this with a ji1/ji2 or right after a 112 for the best results. I tried B231 which is more dmg but it doesnt pop them high enough when you MB the Nova Blast. So you can say its optimal but its also flashy.

The last input 113 into dbf3 is very tight but if you been earning meter midscreen treat yourself to this. Took me a couple of mins in the lab.

Last edited:

HiddenSelectCounterPick

I have a 627dmg combo for you guys 2 meters.

Ji2- 3~db2mb -3~bf1mb -11 113~db2 or TTmb

So it is a jump in combo but their is no mix it would work best as you are jobing them into the corner maybe after doing a 23 then go for it as they fly into the corner.

:confused::cool: no gear.

Last edited:

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I have a 627dmg combo for you guys 2 meters.

Ji2- 3~db2mb -3~bf1mb -11 11 113~db2

So it is a jump in combo but their is no mix it would work best as you are jobing them into the corner maybe after doing a 23 then go for it as they fly into thr corner.

:confused::cool: no gear.
its a nice followup for 113 grapple cross up to close out a round, but you can do the same combo off 12B2 for big damage as well

HiddenSelectCounterPick

But first things first if you have a bar to spend use push block which is towards the opponent and RT. <should expunge or demish trait> While pushing them away.

If they are unsafe go for all of cyborgs low frame start up combos.

If they wiff meaning they arent reaching you punish with B12 into full combo or use 32 and do TA immediately after and go for a setup.

You can also d1 into (TT or / db2mb~f2-TA) into a setup like f3/mb into another combo.
Dont let them disrespect you. If all else fails and you had enough f3mb them or d1 into away grapple and zone them out.

Use TA and all nova blast special moves and if they try to run in while zoning do df2 and TA right after! Incorperare Trait on knockdowns or if you hit them with a fb out of the air.

Away and toward grapple have a frame of armor to absorb so you can get away. Also if they are unsafe don't forget to grab.
If the opponent just keeps throwing out strings/specials that are unsafe, what would be a good combo to punish with?

Last edited:

HiddenSelectCounterPick

I have a swaggy corner combo

Corner: 112 - TA ~ B12 xx D4 (BehindRoomba)xx B123 ~ TA ~ 11 ~ F3 -11- 113 xx (db2 or TT)

It will make sence when you see all the pop ups its swaggy.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Okay i messed up here by making this a 3 bar combo with a literally 1% diffrence shouldve just made it a 2 bar and ended it in 113~db2.

Then it would be 627% DMG for 2 Bars

But i have to go to bed but i wanted to share this so here you guys go. Ill lab up more tmmr i have work in the morning. I only got to game for 20mins today.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I have a swaggy corner combo

Corner: 112 - TA ~ B12 xx D4 (BehindRoomba)xx B123 ~ TA ~ 11 ~ F3 -11- 113 xx (db2 or TT)

It will make sence when you see all the pop ups its swaggy.
Here's the same set-up but a much more damaging combo

435 meterless vs Supes

Here's the same set-up but with a bar

you can just end in S3~PF for 490 damage for a bar, I was just kinda swagging out for the extra 3 damage with 11, 11, 113~PF lol

:)

Okay i messed up here by making this a 3 bar combo with a literally 1% diffrence shouldve just made it a 2 bar and ended it in 113~db2.

Then it would be 627% DMG for 2 Bars

But i have to go to bed but i wanted to share this so here you guys go. Ill lab up more tmmr i have work in the morning. I only got to game for 20mins today.

Combo really does 547

Here's the same set-up but a much more damaging combo

435 meterless vs Supes

Here's the same set-up but with a bar

you can just end in S3~PF for 490 damage for a bar, I was just kinda swagging out for the extra 3 damage with 11, 11, 113~PF lol

:)
I really like this setup. You can combine this with grapple hooks crossup and fake crossup and you have a salad bowl styled mixups for days. You can do f3 or d3 into TA and do whatever combo you want. Cyborg/Grid is a beast in the corner and he has every way to get you there. My only question is whether we have found a way to beat wake up supers in this setup that doesn't sacrifice potential setup options after the super is beaten?

Last edited:
I really like this setup. You can combine this with grapple hooks crossup and fake crossup and you have a salad bowl styled mixups for days. You can do f3 or d3 into TA and do whatever combo you want. Cyborg/Grid is a beast in the corner and he has every way to get you there. My only question is whether we have found a way to beat wake up supers in this setup that doesn't sacrifice potential setup options after the super is beaten?
If you read that the opponent is going to do a wake up attack. Just block and either full combo punish them. Or pushblock them back into TA to get a combo anyways.