What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyborg Block infinite video

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?

Basically what this video does is explain how you can gun the fireballs low and fast enough to start a block infinite on the majority of the cast. It works on 19/24 characters including cyborg himself. This video just shows me block infiniting and explaining what characters don't get hit by it. Cyborg is seriously OP and I may make another video on how to do the fireballs and post it on the OP of this one but its up to you guys. Tag me in your post if you want a tutorial.

Sorry for the bad quality.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Flash bypasses so much bullshit lol
Not completely sure if hes great in the MU yet. His character trait can be hit out of and he can be left full screen chasing cyborg and if flash goes into his running man stance, as soon as he takes off he can get hit by the iafb.

If cyborg aifbs get nerfed I am quitting the game(not really but still). I been busting my ass for hours every day since release(since pirated) trying to get the execution down and now I am pretty decent at them.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I wanna see some videos of people applying cyborgs brokenness in actual matches, can anyone point me in the right direction?

zaf

professor
Shes stuck in too much block stun she cant activate it fast enough.
ok cool.

Can you test this for me pls?

.. Do iafbs against raven, but let her reflect the very first shot you get out. Then keep trying to iafb against her, and see if she can keep reflecting after that. She might be stuck in this if she blocks the first one, but maybe if she reflects the first one she can get out.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
maybe in between iafbs it might be too slow, but what if you catch the initial shot?
Well if you do then you'll get it off but I'm saying being stuck in the block infinite. But at the same time if he switches the pace he screws up your reflect then punishes with an infinite. You could say the same with doomsday's armor trait but it won't save him for long.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
ok cool.

Can you test this for me pls?

.. Do iafbs against raven, but let her reflect the very first shot you get out. Then keep trying to iafb against her, and see if she can keep reflecting after that. She might be stuck in this if she blocks the first one, but maybe if she reflects the first one she can get out.
hmm she prolly can but like i just quoted you, can can change his pace. theres no way your reflecting those on reaction since her reflect has a 5 frame startup.

zaf

professor
Well if you do then you'll get it off but I'm saying being stuck in the block infinite. But at the same time if he switches the pace he screws up your reflect then punishes with an infinite. You could say the same with doomsday's armor trait but it won't save him for long.
I think it might be possible to just do reflect on reaction, as long as its the first shot. even if you change the pace, i think as long as im not stuck in block i should be able to react with it.

I wanna see some videos of people applying cyborgs brokenness in actual matches, can anyone point me in the right direction?
CDjr did it pretty low. I am not sure if was the lowest possible height but he hit chest to head level a good amount of time on a vsm stream stream last week. I have yet to see someone hit it nightwing ducking height as of yet in a match.

zaf

professor
hmm she prolly can but like i just quoted you, can can change his pace. theres no way your reflecting those on reaction since her reflect has a 5 frame startup.
so far im able to reflect most shit on reaction. stuff like Kf daggers, nigthwing escrims ground fireball and sinestro straight one.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I am gonna try to. Atm I'm kinda struggling online. I've been dropping all my combos with batman supes and cyborg online and its getting me frustrated. I should be fine soon then I can make gameplay videos. But you have the proof right there, I tried jumping out like 5 times and it wouldn't let me.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
so far im able to reflect most shit on reaction. stuff like Kf daggers, nigthwing escrims ground fireball and sinestro straight one.
Hmm ok. Idk I just figured its hard because kenshi reflect is almost the same startup and reflecting iagb's isn't easy on reaction time.