What's new

Cyber Sub-Zero "Yun" Dive kick

REO

Undead

Can be done after 2,1, 3,4 and 3,3,2 on block as well. These and 2,1,1+2 seem to be the most effective set ups.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Dammit REO, im trying to get better with quan chi, why u no like him anymore? Anyway, this find looks pretty stylin on top of it being practical. I might give the ice machine a try now...

I use this tactic a lot

on accident rofl

I remember doing this a while ago, but it awesome to see set-ups for it. Good shit REO!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Nice, I've been having trouble with csub's punch combo set ups vs. most people because they duck under them alot. This will help immensely, thanks for sharing.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
nice find, ive only been playing cyber sub recently so now i can abuse his priority even more. thx reo

Pyronix

Phoenix
Damn i just tried it out and it is frikin 2/5 times ill get it. like you have to be a jedi. lol but just say goodbye to this online.. lol

babalook

Noob
wow that was helpful i mean im guessing it gives you advantage on block or somthing
nvm i didn't realise there is audio

This is basically like Johnny Cage using EX Forceball to continue blockstrings. Cyber-Sub's rushdown game is top notch, especially when you use this