What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyber Sub Zero In depth Video Guide By J360

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

Hello everyone, this is a Cyber Sub Zero guide i whipped up on the fly last night. It goes over many things about cyber sub zero you may or may not know about. For the most part it explains pretty much everything there is to know about CSZ.

Now FYI this video guide is an hour long so if there are specifics you want to know about CSZ ive included an interactive index in the video, make sure annotations are on. If not the times are listed below

1. Normals 14 Seconds
2. Special Moves 12:32
3. Bomb Rules Explained 22:27
4. The Dive Kick 31:08
5. Bnb combos 41:39
6. Anti Airs 54:24
7. Using Up4 As a punish 56:31
8: The X-Ray 59:54

If you need further clarification about anything in the video feel free to ask and i shall answer anything i havent gone over.

Enjoy!

Man. I'm not sure I could even go for 15 minutes if I were to make one for Smoke. This guide is ridiculous.

I obviously went to the divekick section first :p

Espio

Kokomo
I just got done watching it and wow this was a lot of fun and impressive, this is coming from someone, this made the character very interesting to me, especially since I've never explored him. Really well put together and nicely done commentary made me laugh at times, great work man :).

Man. I'm not sure I could even go for 15 minutes if I were to make one for Smoke. This guide is ridiculous.

I obviously went to the divekick section first :p
Do it please ;_;

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I was so happy when I heard my name in the X-Ray section.

Using the X-Ray to blow up pokes or any type of movement is awesome. Even though it's so risky I have been getting away with it soooooo much.

Oh J360 you so cray.

You should buy a 20$ dazzle recorder thingy lol. Thats what I use to make my videos lol.

Flagg

Noob
I haven't watched all of it, but I genuinely didn't know b1 was +4 on block. I assume that jails off a jip? You learn something new every day.. Cool video man.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
well done man! I just recently made anotehr 48 in the corner utilizing 3,4 2,1,1+2 3,4 3,3, slide after a 2,1 freeze, its also a higher damage option when your going over the opponent blocking low in the corner just pressuring with a 3,4 to catch em mid. just a couple things :p you covered alot of things I was going do make videos for so darn....ive got some unique bomb setups and zoning tactics im gonna make vids for soon so hope to share some info, great stuff!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
If I didn't fucking hate divekicks, this would be more than enough to make me pick him up.

J360 's too smart for his own damn good. Great job, broseph.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I was so happy when I heard my name in the X-Ray section.
You should buy a 20$ dazzle recorder thingy lol. Thats what I use to make my videos lol.
lol you deserve to be all over this video guamo. and i have a dazzle, this is just better quality.

well done man! I just recently made anotehr 48 in the corner utilizing 3,4 2,1,1+2 3,4 3,3, slide after a 2,1 freeze, its also a higher damage option when your going over the opponent blocking low in the corner just pressuring with a 3,4 to catch em mid. just a couple things :p you covered alot of things I was going do make videos for so darn....ive got some unique bomb setups and zoning tactics im gonna make vids for soon so hope to share some info, great stuff!
this shouldnt stop you from posting them man, theres always more and to be honest i still had some tricks i didnt cover because it would have been way too long of a video. Thanks though man!

that music at the start by Ras G?
The first song is breezin by tsutchie off of the samurai champloo ost

If I didn't fucking hate divekicks, this would be more than enough to make me pick him up.

J360 's too smart for his own damn good. Great job, broseph.
Thanks boxy i appreciate it man, DIVE KICK