What's new

Cyber Sub Zero Hit confirmable X-ray Trap

Well I do state that it can be escaped, although it is hard at times. Its a trap in the sense that it forces you to rely on one or 2 options to escape giving me advantage and a free shot at another 22% or 40%. Cyrax reset is just a guaranteed reset that can only be breakered. And btw I use this mainly against good players. No one from vsm is a rookie so this tech has been pretty helpful. Thanks for the response though. And btw what do you mean by wanna be?
I mean by wannabe that is not a 100% safe trap like the cheating Cyra's reset ... i wouldnt risk a sure 38% combo damage for trying to do that trap, because you can in fact escape that , and im saying that because i scaped myself from another guy trying to do that combo, probably he watched your vid of something you know and i knew he wanted to do that becsause i saw ur Vid few days ago lol .. it helped me to improvised this trick even when i thought he was gonna get me with the x-ray for my surprise i scape the x-ray with the enhanced upball with kano even when then X-ray touched me, what i mean is that while you jump with CSZ to do the xray his kick touched me and took a lil bit of my life but the X-ray's sequence didnt get me at all , in other words i scaped the whole x-ray and i didnt know the enhanced upball can Block CZS X-ray it was weird lol .... when i saw ur vid the forst time i thought you can do a 100% safe x-ray but i see is not 100% secure..

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I mean by wannabe that is not a 100% safe trap like the cheating Cyra's reset ... i wouldnt risk a sure 38% combo damage for trying to do that trap, because you can in fact escape that , and im saying that because i scaped myself from another guy trying to do that combo, probably he watched your vid of something you know and i knew he wanted to do that becsause i saw ur Vid few days ago lol .. it helped me to improvised this trick even when i thought he was gonna get me with the x-ray for my surprise i scape the x-ray with the enhanced upball with kano even when then X-ray touched me, what i mean is that while you jump with CSZ to do the xray his kick touched me and took a lil bit of my life but the X-ray's sequence didnt get me at all , in other words i scaped the whole x-ray and i didnt know the enhanced upball can Block CZS X-ray it was weird lol .... when i saw ur vid the forst time i thought you can do a 100% safe x-ray but i see is not 100% secure..
Oh ok I understand. The only thing is that in the video I do day that you must confirm the blocked jump in punch and it is 100% when blocked. I've tried doing the jump offline and it doesn't happen, its easier to mistime online though. I've had maybe 2 or 3 people jump out like you ssaid but that wwas usually in laggy games where I couldn't hit confirm anything properly due to lag. Also the combo is already the basic bnb into bomb game your not risking any damage other than 6 % if you do slide, but if you don't have x ray the bomb still gives an extra 8% damage even if you mess up the up4 or xray. I believe Kano is one of those characters I wouldnt go for this on, alot of the cast had to take a huge risk to get out. Thank you for your post , I do this setup over and over again to see how people get out with different characters, so far I've come up with some good guessing games with against an opponent who rolls. If you have any other ways you've gotten out please share.

Oh ok I understand. The only thing is that in the video I do day that you must confirm the blocked jump in punch and it is 100% when blocked. I've tried doing the jump offline and it doesn't happen, its easier to mistime online though. I've had maybe 2 or 3 people jump out like you ssaid but that wwas usually in laggy games where I couldn't hit confirm anything properly due to lag. Also the combo is already the basic bnb into bomb game your not risking any damage other than 6 % if you do slide, but if you don't have x ray the bomb still gives an extra 8% damage even if you mess up the up4 or xray. I believe Kano is one of those characters I wouldnt go for this on, alot of the cast had to take a huge risk to get out. Thank you for your post , I do this setup over and over again to see how people get out with different characters, so far I've come up with some good guessing games with against an opponent who rolls. If you have any other ways you've gotten out please share.
you are right i havent try it offline, i did it online, online is crap, the unblockable becames blockable and the blockable becames unblockable if you know what i mean, anything can happen online and nothing is secure due to lag , you might be right about the trap!!!!! and me talking like a retard like i have tried offline when in fact i didnt try it .... i will tried in real time offline against friends i will see how will they react..

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
What is the reason why you have to hit them with the tip of the U4. I have been having trouble doing the trap cause they keep jumping out.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
What is the reason why you have to hit them with the tip of the U4. I have been having trouble doing the trap cause they keep jumping out.
You need to do it so that it hits on the latest part of the up 4 so that you recover a tad bit faster and are able to make it un jumpable

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Oh and btw thanks to you and CD i read all the mangas, NARUTO IS FUCKING BONKERS RIGHT NOW!!

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Thanks I will try that with the U4. I'm not really sure how I influenced you to read Naruto but I'm very honored that I had an impact on your life.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
That is a very scary setup. One question, can they wakeup jump to avoid the bomb? Then you have an aaJP xray for minimal damage.

This can win rounds for you easy... very nice.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
That is a very scary setup. One question, can they wakeup jump to avoid the bomb? Then you have an aaJP xray for minimal damage.

This can win rounds for you easy... very nice.
If done correctly it cannot be jumped. Online causes some delays so it may not be as effective because if you dont time it right with lag people can jump out at times. The only ways out so far are to roll and wakeup attack, doesnt work against the xray but it lets you escape the up 4 with some characters.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
If done correctly it cannot be jumped. Online causes some delays so it may not be as effective because if you dont time it right with lag people can jump out at times. The only ways out so far are to roll and wakeup attack, doesnt work against the xray but it lets you escape the up 4 with some characters.
Lol I see, yeah I'm the Nooby from Utah. Also I have been having trouble with the mid bomb hitting Sub-Zero if he blocks and doesn't roll. Is there a certain spot that the U4 needs to hit or is it the very tip of the U4?

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
...The amount of matches I win off/online with this are ridonculous. Do people read on other characters anymore?