What's new

Current Injustice Tier List by Forever King

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Question: is Aquaman really as good as Superman and Black Adam? I feel as if he should be just below them.

Also, I feel like MMH when played to his full potential is at *least* as good as Killer Frost, probably better.

And Bane is a stronger character right now than Shazam. They should probably trade places.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Question: is Aquaman really as good as Superman and Black Adam? I feel as if he should be just below them.

Also, I feel like MMH when played to his full potential is at *least* as good as Killer Frost, probably better.

And Bane is a stronger character right now than Shazam. They should probably trade places.
well imo for what it's worth,yes aquaman is as good as supes and black Adam.i will agree with you on the mmh thing though,that character is ridiculous imo.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
well imo for what it's worth,yes aquaman is as good as supes and black Adam.i will agree with you on the mmh thing though,that character is ridiculous imo.
I mean, the track record doesn't seem to suggest that Aquaman is at that level -- don't know if the Aquaman players would agree either. Seems like the level of what those two characters can currently do is beyond him.

Yenpox

Hawkgirl's Man Toy
Is KF really still that high up on the tier-list?

I personally would switch Batgirl with KF, HG with Sinestro despite him being arguably her worse matchup and Bane should take Shazams spot.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I mean, the track record doesn't seem to suggest that Aquaman is at that level -- don't know if the Aquaman players would agree either. Seems like the level of what those two characters can currently do is beyond him.
i see what your saying but lets be fair how many high level players play aquaman? I can only think of Brady off the top of my head.i guess it's just opinion but I do feel aqua is as ridiculous as supes and black Adam.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
i see what your saying but lets be fair how many high level players play aquaman? I can only think of Brady off the top of my head.i guess it's just opinion but I do feel aqua is as ridiculous as supes and black Adam.
Brady, Dizzy, Riyo, and Flawedzilla off the top of my head.

Crathen

Death is my business
you didn't look at mine? :(

I like yours , mainly difference is Ares in mid tier wich is something i was thinking a lot about but he really has lotsa troubles and hard MU without having a loopsided one in his favour made me put him in low tier

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
This is my tier list

S tier
Green lantern, Wonder woman, Batman, Black Adam.

A+
Catwoman, Aquaman, Batgirl, Zod, Martian Manhunter , doomsday, Superman, Shazam, The Flash, Nightwing.

A
Joker(setups) , Harley Quinn, Sinestro , Green Arrow, Killer Frost (damage reduction) , Raven , deathstroke hawk girl,

B+
Bain, Solomon Grundy, Scorpion, Lex Luther , Lobo, cyborg, Ares

Don't know where to put zatanna

I hope I don't miss nobody

187x

Noob
This is my tier list

S tier
Green lantern, Wonder woman, Batman, Black Adam.

A+
Catwoman, Aquaman, Batgirl, Zod, Martian Manhunter , doomsday, Superman, Shazam, The Flash, Nightwing.

A
Joker(setups) , Harley Quinn, Sinestro , Green Arrow, Killer Frost (damage reduction) , Raven , deathstroke hawk girl,

B+
Bain, Solomon Grundy, Scorpion, Lex Luther , Lobo

Don't know where to put zatanna

I hope I don't miss nobody

Lol i hope your tier list is a troll

U cant think of how a character does in one matchup and say "well then they cannot be top toer". U have to look at how the character is as a whole. @the people saying things like that. Man... Sinestro... Going to prob learn an alt after tfc for my 10 hard matchups.

... And are frost players even good? Its hard to tell.