What's new

CURBO'S XBL weekend brawl #3

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Sorry I made this thread late, but here is the official thread for this weekends online tournament

I'm still in need of a streamer. If anybody wants to stream or knows somebody who can stream tag me or inbox me please.

RULES:

Games are best of 5 (first to 3)

Winner is character locked (Stay with the same costume as well)

Loser can pick stage and character

Pick stages. I don't want to hear about lag complaints because you land on the desert stage

Stages banned: Hell, Street, Desert

Don't start matches until 8pm. Matches may change due to last minute signups.

Must be in the chat room

You have 15 minutes to show to your match. If not its an automatic win for your opponent and you will be sent to losers bracket or be eliminated if already in losers. You may only have an extra grace period if you notify me or your opponent ahead of time.

After you get done with the fight report the score to me.

Signup:

In order to participate you must signup via challonge.com and enter as yourself in my brackets. Heres how to do it.

1. If you haven't done so already make a challonge account by going on >challonge.com< to register. Make your username your gamertag to avoid any confusion

2. After registering go to this link ------> challonge.com/c6hr7avq<----- and signup up for the tournament and then you're done!

NOTE: I'm taking signups up until the tournament starts. So DO NOT start your matches until the tournament has begun which is exactly 8pm eastern. People will do last minute signups and people they are assigned to fight will be switched around since the brackets will change when it gets more entrants.

When is the tournament?

Saturday 8pm eastern XBL

There are no prizes for this tournament

Any questions just msg me on xbox or tag me on here. Again sorry for posting this thread kinda late but