What's new

CSZ fun MiX uP

Seapeople

This one's for you
Can't they punish you for putting out the bomb?

Just out of curiousity, can CSZ breaker onto a bomb like Cyrax?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Can't they punish you for putting out the bomb?

Just out of curiousity, can CSZ breaker onto a bomb like Cyrax?
when people play against CSZ they get trained to always expect 332, 33 ex freeze, 34 , 332 slide so by also adding 3 bomb (its quicker than it seems) you then have options because any hesitation on their part will result in this.

You can also do 3 close bomb, instant air ex dive

it really gives your opponents something else to worry about which in the end makes CSZ even more deadly up close

He is a monster in your face IMO

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
when people play against CSZ they get trained to always expect 332, 33 ex freeze, 34 , 332 slide so by also adding 3 bomb (its quicker than it seems) you then have options because any hesitation on their part will result in this.

You can also do 3 close bomb, instant air ex dive

it really gives your opponents something else to worry about which in the end makes CSZ even more deadly up close

He is a monster in your face IMO
Hey the computer at my job sucks and has no flash so i cant see what it is. But if it is 3 bomb ive recently been working on the same thing but with b3 close bomb. I have a couple of things in mind and tonight im going to test everything out on who ever i play =)

Pig Of The Hut

Hey the computer at my job sucks and has no flash so i cant see what it is. But if it is 3 bomb ive recently been working on the same thing but with b3 close bomb. I have a couple of things in mind and tonight im going to test everything out on who ever i play =)

Nice!

Yea check it out let me know what u think

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I sense something is happening with CSZ...I watched the video and I did not expect the bomb to freeze. Time to attempt to replicate this.

Or maybe...great minds think alike?

Pig Of The Hut

I sense something is happening with CSZ...I watched the video and I did not expect the bomb to freeze. Time to attempt to replicate this.

Or maybe...great minds think alike?
also 3 close bomb ex dive :)

just try it on people tonight , i promise u will like

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
also 3 close bomb ex dive :)

just try it on people tonight , i promise u will like
That I will. Will I like it? Most likely yes. I have this sort of childish admiration for people who give out new tips on characters I like.

Since when does CSZ ever finish combos? Ha, we don't drop combos we do "advanced" resets.

Pig Of The Hut

That I will. Will I like it? Most likely yes. I have this sort of childish admiration for people who give out new tips on characters I like.

Since when does CSZ ever finish combos? Ha, we don't drop combos we do "advanced" resets.
i like the slogan a lot. So true.

yea man play w this and help me develop it

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I have been trying 33 short bomb, it will get a freeze on a crouch block, but I don't know if the opponent will hesitate enough...because 3 bomb NEVER HAPPENS! Its never expected.

Pig Of The Hut

Also, if this works, permission to call it ''The Pig Trap''
:)

yea so what i do is 3 med bomb react by jk dive freeze then combo

or 3 close bomb ex dive bomb hits

Also another trap (fly calls it the pig trap) 2 1 1+2 med bomb ex freeze guarenteed pushback into bomb for extra damage uses a meter but if they have 8-10% left its good

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Man this ''in theory'' could work for almost all his strings.

21 on block, short bomb, if they punish, (Sub Zero with 22 Freeze), the bomb will hit him.

So the thing is I am testing is: What characters can't punish CSZ after 33 short bomb with a string without going outside of his blast radius, something to think about. I know i am.

Characters off the list immediately are Mileena, Raiden, Lui Kang, Sektor (B34), Jax...