What's new

CrystalCage brings you......... The "Official" WWE Discussion Thread

crystalcage

Top Contributor
Stopped watching about two years ago, but I can still tell Undertaker doesn't lose much.
hes gunna be the only one to retire undefeated at wrestlemania
:facepalm:
As of now he's 18-0 @ Wrestlemania...

At Axxess (fan thing they have for a few days before WM events) there is "The Undertakers Graveyard" full of tombstones for people he has defeated @ WM's over the years, kinda cool to see. I'll have to find pics.

Booya

Banned
First off i would like to say this thread...

Would have been so awesome 10 years ago, i watched wwf from mid 1998- mid 2002, every single raw, sunday night heat (kind of lame for the low rank names) and thuresday night smackdown. Ordered half of the ppv's (like a moron was a kid spending 30-40 bucks on that shit.

I loved it so much and even knew it was fake, kind of like a high action guys soap opera, things are scripted but damn are they funny, also stuff can go wrong.

Highlights for me.

1998-99 (cant rem exact date) stine cold drives a zambonie machine 2 the ring 2 kick mcmahons ass. Then there was the beer spray truck.

pat patersons ass streaked underwear shuved in someones face...

Rock throws stone colds custom skull wwe champ belt over the bridge into river..

and my favorite match ever in history that i still own on vhs, 2000 royal rumble cactus jack vs hhh hardcore match for wwf title. hhh got barbed wire to the face and forhead a few times and also was suplexed on a wood crate that went wrong and cut his back calf pretty babd, dude was leaking blood all over for a very long time, and then hhh with the landed pedagree off Foley on the tacs the they were sticking his his head, back, arms,and legs...foley still gets up and fucks hh some more fater his loss though.....epic.