What's new

Cry Lobo - Lobo Mains

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Lobo is a badass. Currently I am maining Bane, Catwoman, Nightwing, and Joker. I might drop one for Lobo once the Dlc hits. He was my most anticipated Dlc request. I think he might be my new main. I am a little disappointed by his anorexic look though.

Loki

Noob
Lobo is spanish for wolf. So its Cry wolf.

Tho in his planets native tongue Lobo means "One who enthusiastically eats your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it"

Lol. Me and and the main man are definitely gonna wreck face when he adds himself to the roster. I just hope Nrs do not screw up his voice.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i saw that justice league episode when everyone thought superman died, and i saw some dude crash in the watchtower with a motorcycle lookin thing, and i was like yoooooo this guy is bad ass who is he? LOBO and i was like oh shit, next day he gets announced as first DLC and am like HOLD.THE.FUCKING.PHONE. am maining lobo :cool:

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
Well this is the LOBO loyal fan club then. Good to know when all the jump on the boat guys come after they show LOBO's gameplay on saturday ;)

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
Lobo is one of my favourite DC comics characters.Looks like a young Overpowered Rob zombie and kicks ass XD
Im maining Lobo even if he sucks....Which i doubt....

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Thinking about using Lobo, pretty much just because he looks metal as fuck and I can't decide on a secondary.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
I personally can't wait to main lobo looks like so much fun let all who stand against the main man fall to there knees

Deathstroke wishs he was half the mercanery that Lobo is post up so these forums know who to fear

Also add me on xbox for match up exp
Zyos TP

tazzmission

Banned
after seeing what i saw im giving him a go...............

all we need is a ron pearlman alternate voice over and i will be slappy happy