What's new

CptXecution's ECT 5 Donation Drive

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Yes I'm doing one of these...

I've been on the other side of these multiple times and I figured I'd reach out and ask for a little help from the community.

I've recently hit a snag with spending money with my trip to Final Round which I will explain in a minute. I've traveled to many places (EVO, MLG Dallas, Seasons Beatings, Final Round etc.) from Rhode Island to help support this community.

I've held multiple online tournaments in which my money was given to the winner as well as been the Sub Zero moderator since they started using character mods, donated to charities and raffles, amongst other things as well.

When I had booked my flight to Final Round through Kayak I searched Saturday departure and Saturday return, I was only going for one day since that's how long the tournament was going to be. When I reached the airport and tried checking in, the machine wouldn't allow me which was REALLY weird. When I reached the front desk they said my flight left the DAY BEFORE which isn't what I had booked. So in order I to make it to FR I had to pay a flight change fee of $200 (which was going to be my ECT money). Confused as hell, I checked my Kayak app and opened history and NO WHERE did it say I EVER searched for a Friday flight but Kayak booked it anyways. I emailed both Delta and Kayak and explained my situation is a polite manner in which they were no help.

Do I regret pay the extra $200? No, I had a blast at FR and had my best placing yet. Each Coast Throwdown 3 was my first major and I swore an oath to myself I'd make it every year so I REALLY don't want to miss it this year, especially with Injustice out.

ANY HELP WILL DO. I'm not asking for a lot, I'm driving down with multiple people so I won't need that much help.

My paypal is [email protected]

THANK YOU to anyone that decides to help, I really appreciate it.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Just wanted to stop in and say that this guy has selflessly made it possible for several other people to have a chance of going to tournaments that they might not otherwise have been able to attend. He has really looked out for the community, and he's been a great example of helping to grow the scene through cooperation and goodwill.

I couldn't think of a better person to help out. So here's $30 to get you started. Best of luck CptXe

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Just wanted to stop in and say that this guy has selflessly made it possible for several other people to have a chance of going to tournaments that they might not otherwise have been able to attend. He has really looked out for the community, and he's been a great example of helping to grow the scene through cooperation and goodwill.

I couldn't think of a better person to help out. So here's $30 to get you started. Best of luck CptXe
Couldn't agree more than 100% with this.

I'm tweeting this thread out. Everyone, please help CptXecution out however you can! The last thing I want is to see him miss out on what he deserves after what he's done for us.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Good stuff, Cpt. Things are very tight for me at the moment, so why i can't donate money, I'll tweet this out in hopes others will see it and help you in your cause.

:coffee:

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Good stuff, Cpt. Things are very tight for me at the moment, so why i can't donate money, I'll tweet this out in hopes others will see it and help you in your cause.

:coffee:
Thanks Tim.

Again, I'm not asking anyone to bend over backwards, just for assistance if possible.