What's new

Corner presure after blocking the upknee

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
After blocked F33 upknee, B1214 upknee, 212 upknee(not B214 upknee or f333 upknee) in the corner, Noob is in perfect range for D4. Most of the oponents are waiting for another upknee to punish it so D4 will hit them. If you do another upknee after blocked the first one and they jump, you get a corner combo and that is the reason for them to block or just not jump. Armor or X-ray are a way out. Teleports are too risky, but still an option. From here you can D4 into En upknee(hunting for combo). The En upknee will not conect after the D4 hit or not so it is hunting, but you will be in +11 cause of the max range and now you have the option for another upknee or poke or preasure. You are building meter back. Another set up is D4 black hole on the top of them and then En upknee. If the D4 hit is difficult for them to get out. Whatever hits(the hole or En knee) you get your damage. After blocked upknee in the corner the oponent can't poke cause you are at max range. Characters with good D4 can reach you,but after blocked upknee you are in +4 frames, so no worrys. I did test it online and it works very good. After i do it the first time then they try to jump the second time and second upknee catches them, so it is a mind game. I apologize if this is an old information, but still can probably help someone new with Noob. If someone need video demonstration , can be recorded.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
i already knew alot of this but its good to see people in the noob forums besides general discussion its nice to see activity :) i also like to throw out ex upknees after a blocked upknee because it catches a lot of people off gaurd and it leaves advantage for more pressure so yeah thats my two cents but again thanks for being active haha :)