What's new

Congrats to TS Sabin!

Robotic

Gentleman.
Much respect to TS Sabin for taking 3rd in the SSF4 AE Tourney at NEC this past weekend. The Rose V Guile match up looked very tense and, as always, your Dhalsim and Seth looked too nice.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I approve of this thread. In my opinion, Sabin is one of the best Dhalsim players in the world. In fact, I think he's just as good as Iyo was when he played. The problem is that AE is a dumb game that is too offensive and dive kick oriented for a character like Dhalsim to win consistently.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Much love for Arturo... a God in Street Fighter and a major asset and a savior for the MK community.

Robotic

Gentleman.
I approve of this thread. In my opinion, Sabin is one of the best Dhalsim players in the world. In fact, I think he's just as good as Iyo was when he played. The problem is that AE is a dumb game that is too offensive and dive kick oriented for a character like Dhalsim to win consistently.
I hear ya on the AE "issues", but let's hope that's the last we hear about it since version 2012 is coming out very soon AND this is a Sabin appreciation thread at it's heart :D His early Sim gameplay with Vanilla helped in shaping my Sim. Him and F. Champ are Sim, in my opinion.

Sabin

Elder God
I hear ya on the AE "issues", but let's hope that's the last we hear about it since version 2012 is coming out very soon AND this is a Sabin appreciation thread at it's heart :D His early Sim gameplay with Vanilla helped in shaping my Sim. Him and F. Champ are Sim, in my opinion.
Thx just wish I did better in mk 9th at 2 majors lol

Flagg

Noob
Thx just wish I did better in mk 9th at 2 majors lol
Arguably, it's been said that MK is a simpler game to play compared to AE, however as a pro player that plays both games, why do you feel you do better in Street Fighter over MK 9? Is it because the SF IV series is older thus you played it for longer, found more stuff out or maybe something else?

EDIT: Props by the way! :D congrats, Arturo.

Sabin

Elder God
Arguably, it's been said that MK is a simpler game to play compared to AE, however as a pro player that plays both games, why do you feel you do better in Street Fighter over MK 9? Is it because the SF IV series is older thus you played it for longer, found more stuff out or maybe something else?

EDIT: Props by the way! :D congrats, Arturo.
I still put more time into sf than I do mk. Easier access to competition and better netcode are the 2 main things here. Also I'm busy mk guys asked me to get together hella but I'm always so busy

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Your placing in AE is so impressive and the fact u main dhalsim

Had a blast meeting you and I ha your alcohol but couldn't find u after top 8 :(