What's new

General/Other Congrats To Ninj

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Congrats Ninj.

You played fantastic through out the whole tournament.

Your a modest, and genuinely skilled player, and deserve recognition for your efforts.

Shout outs to you my friend.
Thanks UFG! I can't say I played perfectly but I gave it a go and although I didn't win the whole tournament with her, she did get me into the Winner's position for the Grand Finals after knocking out some very solid players, like Pig of the Hut for instance.

I had a lot of fun doing the tournament and hope I can represent her in another venue (preferably offline, but those are typically difficult for me to get to!). As we all know, online Skarlet =/= offline Skarlet - hopefully another skilled player will truly main Skarlet for offline tournaments!

SolidAsh

Bloodylicious..
Congratz men.. I really loved to see your Skarlet.. I'm now even more motivated then ever to work on mine Skarlet.. Keep up the good work!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
If SCV wasnt out, and I wasnt focusing on that, I would be learning Skarlett right now.

I dont care if it was online or offline, you made m2dave eat his words. That was awesome, very nice job.

Flagg

Noob
Don't let that stop you Zoid.

I just got SSFIV AE but I'm still learning the ropes with Skarlet. She' a nightmare for characters like Sektor.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
To say that he made skarlet look good is an understatement . IMO he as a player was making some super solid reads and had some real setups with her that where solid. In all I think that's how you can tell that the game it's self is evolving and the players are starting to level up even more.

i really want to see those matchs since Skarlet is one of those unexplored chars that if someone masters can be very good