What's new

Breakthrough CONGRATS TO KHAOTIK AND REV0LVER!

Khaotik brought the Princess of Edenia 3rd place tonight at a stacked tournament.

I am sooooo proud of you :)
You for sure! redeemed yourself from NEC, and you should be super happy with your performance.
You were a lurking Kitana in the shadows that came out to DESTROY tonight :)
You gave us hype matches and proved the princess is not here to play lightly.
Job well done <3
Congrats my darling!

So.... how many more top 8's and top 4's until someone mans up and agrees that Kitana is MUCH better than we think.... when coupled with good players?

Really good play from both of you. Seriously... it was poetry at times.
i think we know how good kitana is, but the community is leveling up. She's not an easy character by any means, but people find ways to win with her. I think saying that the character is better than we think atributes too much to the princess and not enough to the people playing her (even given that you said when coupled with good players). They're not good, they're great players.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
this is the truth, lol
too much pretty kick man, worked a couple times in the beginning, but by the end it got predictable that you wake up with pretty kick every single time. otherwise, great play considering the harassment from brady, lol.
You don't know what you're talking about. Don't talk to me.

Lol I'm not actually emo though. Just have to learn the Sonya matchup. And that I have to spend a car ride home with this scumbag khaotik

You don't know what you're talking about. Don't talk to me.

Lol I'm not actually emo though. Just have to learn the Sonya matchup. And that I have to spend a car ride home with this scumbag khaotik
T_T i was cheering for you on stream, but such a rude remark will put an end to that
Yeah it's tough for the princess. Still think if you varied your wakeup game a bit more you would have won though...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
T_T i was cheering for you on stream, but such a rude remark will put an end to that
Yeah it's tough for the princess. Still think if you varied your wakeup game a bit more you would have won though...
Lol when I beat khaotik in winners he had me in a kill combo on the last game. He dropped it and jumped back and I woke up with pretty kick. Combod it with d1 ex fan for the comeback. You don't even know. I do what I want.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
i think we know how good kitana is, but the community is leveling up. She's not an easy character by any means, but people find ways to win with her. I think saying that the character is better than we think atributes too much to the princess and not enough to the people playing her (even given that you said when coupled with good players). They're not good, they're great players.
no... i really don't think so.
When great players get their hands on her... she ALWAYS seems to beat other characters and MU's that are considered horrible. Her tools are and setups are silly.
These guys exploit them.

Trust me... I wasn't taking anything away from them. Anyway ... I digress.

Reactions: SLy

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
no... i really don't think so.
When great players get their hands on her... she ALWAYS seems to beat other characters and MU's that are considered horrible. Her tools are and setups are silly.
Well Maxter did that and it kinda ended up being the character he loses with before he switches back to Cyrax/Cage

7L

Heads up!
3 Kitana's in top 8. Mannnn we need buffs....

rev0lver xKhaoTikx

great matches to every kitana...(sadly we all played each other plenty, casuals or not) I had a great time. See everyone at Winter Brawl!