What's new

Breakthrough Congrats to Digit for another top placing with Shazam!

Thanks fellas, wish I coulda gotten top 8. 9th ain't bad but til next tourney I guess. ;[

And I beat Argenrost in loser's finals of my pool then I beat Biohazard's Bane off stream in the top 16 before I played PL.
I'm pretty sure the whole stream was ruling for you to win. Close games. I hope you win next time :D

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Huh... I guess PL did learn the matchup:DOGE Congrats to Digit! Your spacing and hella mind games are always awesome!
Also awesome showing at GGA! That was so hype!

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
idk @BrianTheBEAST if I don't see them up soon I may just upload the matches on my channel... maybe >_<
Huh... I guess PL did learn the matchup:DOGE Congrats to Digit! Your spacing and hella mind games are always awesome!
Also awesome showing at GGA! That was so hype!
Thanks @shinobispectre :)
I just fugged up for the most part. I could've gone for more guaranteed grabs from knockdowns but I dunno why I was trying to bait slide and jumped back when I was in :/ But eh it's whatever. I only did one week's training before UFGT, didn't do too bad I guess and it was great meeting ed boon again and @tylerlansdown and all those cheering for my Shazam. ^^
Fun experience overall

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
idk @BrianTheBEAST if I don't see them up soon I may just upload the matches on my channel... maybe >_<

I just fugged up for the most part. I could've gone for more guaranteed grabs from knockdowns but I dunno why I was trying to bait slide and jumped back when I was in :/ But eh it's whatever. I only did one week's training before UFGT, didn't do too bad I guess and it was great meeting ed boon again and @tylerlansdown and all those cheering for my Shazam. ^^
Fun experience overall
Just saw this this morning. Nothing (except for very few things) tops 2:41. SO. MUCH. HYPE. SHAZAM!
Oh yeah if you don't mind me asking when did KH change to KTX? I know Kombat Houston but what's KTX?

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem

Fun experience overall
Maybe you could convince boon to include shazam as last minute guest character on next game :)

Just saw this this morning. Nothing (except for very few things) tops 2:41. SO. MUCH. HYPE. SHAZAM!
Oh yeah if you don't mind me asking when did KH change to KTX? I know Kombat Houston but what's KTX?
if only d1/2 on hit can easily be confirmed to HM... .. .... .. ........ .. ....... . ....... .... ..

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!

Fun experience overall

You did incredible with Shazam! I would suggest more practice in dealing with your opponents zoning however, you lost a good chunk of life from PL's zoning and I think you could have done better in that department. But you were truly awesome and I hope you continue to do well.

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
lol GBS that week was hype XD
And yea we're renaming our group to Kombat Texas. We want to start fresh and include anyone from Texas into the group rather than just Houston alone.

@pogse if Shazam's command grabs were mid, that would truly help him ;(
@Jeffreys thanks dude. and yea i'm working on it. Shazam's startup on teleport sucks which I kept getting hit out of :( again thanks, even though I already accomplished something w/ Shazam I'll still continue to bring the hype in my journeys/road to evo. =]