What's new

Confused....

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Whens the patch for EU on ps3 coming out? I havn't been prompted to download it and I know I don't have it because things like ermacs 22 lift and smoke bomb OTG still work. Didn't the US get it like a couple of days ago now?

I mean how does it even work if EU players don't have it but can still go online and presumably face US players who have it?

presumably they don't

I've only ever seen the Americas listed as custom room names, and I'm not even sure that it connects everyone from South America either. Never from across the pond, and I haven't seen any german/french/etc either.

I think @boonde said that it would be a couple of weeks last week. AFAIK only PS3 in America has the patch, I think the 360 still isn't updated.

That is supposedly the reason that all the desynching from player found matches is occurring and why some skins are unavailable, because of matches found that are 1.01/1.02. the games that run smoothly and all skins are available are 1.02/1.02 (from what ive read atleast)

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Thnx 4 the responses

presumably they don't

I've only ever seen the Americas listed as custom room names, and I'm not even sure that it connects everyone from South America either. Never from across the pond, and I haven't seen any german/french/etc either.

I think @boonde said that it would be a couple of weeks last week. AFAIK only PS3 in America has the patch, I think the 360 still isn't updated.
So im guessin EU players etc just won't see/ be able to play any1 with the patch?

Have no clue about EU but I can say with certainty that the U.S.A got the patch, only on ps3 though. It has not hit the Xbox360 yet. I think the DLC and the patch are coming to EU on the 22nd. Look for it on twitter, it's either on @noobde or @MK_MortalKombat

EDIT: Found this : Yes. June 22nd RT @LouZephyr: @MK_MortalKombat Will SKARLET be released next week in EU too, like the KLASSIK KOSTUMES?
16 Jun

Never mind they only mention DLC no patch.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
That is supposedly the reason that all the desynching from player found matches is occurring and why some skins are unavailable, because of matches found that are 1.01/1.02. the games that run smoothly and all skins are available are 1.02/1.02 (from what ive read atleast)
I don't think I've ever faced a European player. I've heard that the culprit was selecting the alternate costumes, different color schemes and the classics. I've just been picking my characters with X alone. That seems to have much better results. Hardly seem to get desynched anymore.

:confused:

I encountered many people from EU whenever we're on character select and it lags hardcore. I look at their profile see a country in EU yup another EU player and back out of the character select. So the whole region specific thing is not true I even see a couple Aussies. Although I do play on 360 so since the patch isnt here yet that may have a factor also.