What's new

Common "Execution" Mistakes

Mgo

Noob
First of all, happy new year 2024 to everyone, it's been years since I posted here but this might be interesting...
I wonder what are the most common "execution" mistakes that you make repetitively over time playing umk3? I mean not strategy errors but errors such as: miscalculating the rebound of the opponent doing Ermac's Telekinetic Slam to continue the combo (since it can be tricky), throwing Reptile's Spit instead of the Fast Forceball for pressing the two buttons out of time, be caught by Sindel's scream for miscalculating its action wave, miss the human smoke spear punisher by performing it at the wrong time, jumping forward at the opponet with Kitana when missing his Instant Air Fireball, accidentally throwing off kung lao's hat, sektor's missile, or kitana's teleport when doing runjabs, not being able to perform Mileena's roll or Sonya's Bike Kick because of pressing the buttons too quickly (since these use several commands), doing accidental morphs with Shang Tsung, etc... These are some examples

ded

Elder God
Classic Sub-Zero's Ground Freeze instead D+LK and Kitana's Wave Punch instead of Uppercut for crossovers is N1 for me lol

Reactions: Mgo

Mgo

Noob
Yeah i've got some Kitana's Wave Punch by accident, its annoying because it quit you the uppercut punisher to scape lol. Classic Sub I didnt play with him much lately but i've got his Ground Freeze while doing sweeps on mk2 sometimes, but in that case it is beneficial sometimes lol