What's new

General/Other - Commando Commando Variation Discussion Thread

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I just don't like 32. it does have a lot of hit advantage, but It's still like my second least used string
I love it tbh. -1 on block, can confirm into hard KD with good damage (almost same as 112 ball, just 1-2% less) with setup potential, 32 knife is +7 and in range for command grabs, b13, d4, f4, etc.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I always thought Commando just needed some grab whiff tweaks and other small fixes. This news about him receiving a buff is insanity and I love it. As for Cybernetic, the fact that it's receiving the up laser tweak or anything is a godsend!
as long as they aren't buffing commando just to mask it's whiff issues. He needs whiff stuff fixed FIRST then buffs.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
That could mean the 32 ender could b a special on it's own (with MB pop up) giving something like 112 (wood chipper EX) njp rc 32 112 rib breaker *dreamy eyes*
That's exactly what I was thinking.
Burning the end of the woodchipper string like that other string cybernetic has.
So Kano would slam them into the ground and they'd bounce up like Kotal's MB air grab.
Called it.

Mix-Up CJ

@MIxUp_CJ
Most guys called this buff and it shows we all needed it soo bad. Kano is still my favourite and will forever be

RIP command grab OS. :(. Can't believe they took it out... people complain way too much
Meh, I'll just use it in frame traps and as a combo ender for more damage. You can still do a traditional tick.

I'll need to cut a huge chunk out of the beginners guide now though...

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
I mean, we don't know for sure either, but they SPECIFICALLY said on stream that timing based OS and command grab OS are still in.

edit: They just didn't want people getting free; mindless pressure.

I mean, we don't know for sure either, but they SPECIFICALLY said on stream that timing based OS and command grab OS are still in.

edit: They just didn't want people getting free; mindless pressure.
We'll find out soon enough. How are you coming along with the OS timing btw?

Oh oh good, I must have missed that part. I was going to say... command grab OSs (and some other OSs) arent really being used much in top level play I was wondering why they would take it out.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
We'll find out soon enough. How are you coming along with the OS timing btw?
meh, it's alright. I practice it here and there in training; but there's no use to trying to practice it online, and it's getting harder and harder for me to get offline games consistently with this game since buzz for it around here is already completely dead.

meh, it's alright. I practice it here and there in training; but there's no use to trying to practice it online, and it's getting harder and harder for me to get offline games consistently with this game since buzz for it around here is already completely dead.
That's a shame, sorry to hear that. I don't know how good your online experience, but I've found it is possible to land the OS's on a good connection.

I've just stumbled across something. At certain ranges, you can combo a D4 off of a jump in 3. Seeing as D4 has a cancel window, I wonder if this has any utility?