• Kano — 2

• Raiden — 1 (1)
• Frost — 1
• Kollector — 1
• Kung Lao — 1

• Jax — 0 (2)
• Johnny Cage — 0 (2)

• Unknown — 15

DID any performance at COMBOBREAKER 2019 changes you opinion of a certain character or match up?
I know for me BioHazard's Kano and Kombat's Raiden were standouts. I also was pleasantly surprised to see so many Jade mains and surprised not to see any Kollectors.
I also thought i'll see more Skarlets and Kabals...

are Biohazard and Semji outliers? or are characters like Kano , Raiden and Kitana flying under the radar?

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I wonder what an actual realistic character distribution would or should look like. Expecting a perfect, equal distribution of use of all characters is obviously a poor expectation, since there will always be characters who are considered stronger, and people are simply going to play that character more often, especially top players competing for money, so the odds of an even distribution are always going to be low.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Its funny how the placement of characters in this list is basically a good order of how strong they are.

Except Sonya and maybe Jade, the Jade players were just excellent and gave some characters super bad MU’s. So Jade is the exception.

Ppl should finally get used to grinnin' jax.... it is not hard to absorb projectiles or to duck and weave under them, but they never want to let go of the command grab even if they only use it like 2x in a match

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Ppl should finally get used to grinnin' jax.... it is not hard to absorb projectiles or to duck and weave under them, but they never want to let go of the command grab even if they only use it like 2x in a match
I won't play Grinnin' Barrett because I'm not trying to do dash d12 dash d12 to get damage.

Lum@na

Noob
Only 5 characters may not have had a main make top 96 - Jax, Johnny, Shao, Dvorah, and Kotal. Only surprised by Jax on that list. Good diversity, though not great. I think Jade's and Liu Kangs numbers are the only one I am surprised by. Would have thought we'd see more LK than Jade.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Which should be about 50% of your health. Good trade imo.