What's new

College Football 2014-2015: Condoleezza Rice part of the CFP Committe....WUT???

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
What's up guys,Shaolin here.Any CFB fans here?I just wanna to make a thread for discussion for the current CFB season.So let the discussion begin!

I was born and raised in Louisiana,so I'm a big LSU & SEC fan..........Go Bayou Bengals! ^_^ Currently I'm happy with the addition of Texas A&M & Missouri (More happy with Texas A&M then Missouri). I think they make the SEC look even more stronger then previously seasons.The 2 SEC team we could cut and not hurt is Vanderbilt & Tennessee,LSBH here what have they done for the conference in this decade?

Alright time to get down to business. I'm currently watching the Wisconsin Vs. LSU game and boy are the Tigers is pissing me off .:mad: For people who don't know LSU is know (for the most part) for its Running & Defense.In most game they start off with ground pound running game to loosen up the D-line and also to keep press off the quarterback.When the opposite team's D-line is not opening up you tend to change strategy,but no not LSU.They keep going for the run and would you guess they get stop......EVERTIME.

The best part is Wisconsin's running back(Marvin Gordon III) is getting on average 5 yds or more per carry,while LSU running backs are getting at best 2-3 per carry......its depressing :(

Currently: Wis 24 LSU 7