What's new

Civil War VI Injustice: Gods Among Us Top 8 is Sunday at 12 PM EST on Teamsp00ky!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
so i noticed during the oxygen vs. brady match (game 2 i believe) one of the commentators mentioned that they move people around in top 8 so teammates don't have to play each other first.

ummmmmmmmm isn't this practically the same thing powerup and west coast warzone (the gootecks tourney) got a bunch of shit for? i guess it looks worse when it's the players bullying the TOs into floating, but still...

why can't people just accept NO FLOATING IN TOP 8 EVER and deal with it
ECT openly admits to doing this in Top 8 of Marvel in 2012 when there were 4 EC and 4 WC players. Everyone was consulted first and no one complained.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
so i noticed during the oxygen vs. brady match (game 2 i believe) one of the commentators mentioned that they move people around in top 8 so teammates don't have to play each other first.

ummmmmmmmm isn't this practically the same thing powerup and west coast warzone (the gootecks tourney) got a bunch of shit for? i guess it looks worse when it's the players bullying the TOs into floating, but still...

why can't people just accept NO FLOATING IN TOP 8 EVER and deal with it
I agree
Shouldn't be done

Jupiter is just too good WOW those matches, congratulations, its has been a long time since Iv watched inj, well done man.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Insaynne just wants people to think that he does not play this game
I'll be honest I wish I could play. But I don't have time to play because NY doesn't have sessions and I have to practice my other main games. I'm going to do what I can to play at least once a week and I'll be much better.