What's new

Civil War VI Hype Thread - Pools Released!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
pools night is dumb. worst thing to happen. I miss the days when it was more about the game then the drama.
For those of us who can only spectate, it's pretty hype knowing who might be facing off against each other, and who is competing in general.
It's not really about drama at all.
What do you mean by that? I see no drama here.
I just want to know which matchups to prioritize in these last few days.

Guys March Madness and BCS Selection sunday just called

All Releasing of future brackets and teams asked into the tournament are no officially canceled

Cause of this : Too Much Hype, needs to be tame

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Pools night lets all us stream monsters know who we're looking at when they're playing. What their history is. What the victories mean. Who's never made it out of pools. Etc. One of the BEST things to happen to our community.
Just to add to this, Challonge brackets for majors are really awesome too on the spectator side of things. It's great knowing what's going on off stream rather than a commentator *maybe* telling us, if they happen to hear.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Guys March Madness and BCS Selection sunday just called

All Releasing of future brackets and teams asked into the tournament are no officially canceled

Cause of this : Too Much Hype, needs to be tame
BCS Selection Sunday is dumb, but not for the hype

Thank God for impending playoffs!

Just to add to this, Challonge brackets for majors are really awesome too on the spectator side of things. It's great knowing what's going on off stream rather than a commentator *maybe* telling us, if they happen to hear.
A million times this. I hate being completely lost as to how far along in pools the stream is cause people aren't updating. With a well run bracket they don't have to update us. we can check for ourselves.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
A million times this. I hate being completely lost as to how far along in pools the stream is cause people aren't updating. With a well run bracket they don't have to update us. we can check for ourselves.
even if it wasnt well run I wouldnt update you sum bitches, this will be on challonge though, fu@#ing new leaf b@lls@#%, :]