What's new

Civil War 4: Mortal Kombat 9 Information (Updated with Final Standings)

Tim Static

Adminerator
MK9 at Civil War 4 is down to the Top 4, and set for Spooky's stream tomorrow. The Top 4 is SwiftTomHanks & KevoDaMaN in winners, and losers are Blackula & NYChrisG. The last matches will be streamed at www.own3d.tv/teamspooky. As soon as I confirm the time, i will post it here, so stay tuned!! Check out the CW4 MK9 Final Standings:

1. KevoDaMan
2. Blackula
3. SwiftTomHanks
4. FC NYChrisG
5. Flipin Flava
5. Citizen Snips
7. Impact The Masses
7. LulzLou

9. Tricky Lizard
9. Relaxed State
9. BeatDownMao
9. Nao_Lienoj

13. Crimson Panther
13. Guns Tariq
13. The Sloth Style
13. RL Jon

17. Black Lawn
17. Ryan Strickland
17. Mean Green
17. Naniwa Tiger
17. Sizzlinpapaya
17. AC Experience
17. BAMF
17. Hostile Vengeance

Thanks to Blackula for the info & running MK9 at CW4!

Attachments

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
It was a great tournament! I had a lot of fun meeting some new people and listening to kevo's jokes, the guy is a character.

Hands down I think swifttomhanks is the nicest guy there is, well besides relax and flip haha, but I swear if swift says anything bad or mean to someone he must REALLY REALLY hate you and I feel sorry for that person...

It was nice finally to meet snips and talk a little to him, another great guy in the community.

I had a lot of fun/stressful fights in this tournament and ggs to lulzlou for beating me, but you can bet I'm salty haha we both dropped but you played great and hope to have a run back in a future tourney.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Tournament was pretty nice today. The set ups eneded up being old dell monitors. All but one were actually just as good as an asus.

There were no mk Casuals though. We had to bring our own set ups for that but were never told to do so before hand. So getting things together pre tourny sucked.

Blackula runs a smooth bracket. We owe him!

Stay free kevo.

REYTHEGREAT

Blackula doing the damn thing! lol props man. Swift is tearing shit up. keep it. cant wait till we get the scene in philly up and running.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Were any of the pools and stuff streamed? i cant find it anywhere to watch it. I was at ATL revival all day.

Lulzlou

Noob
It was a great tournament! I had a lot of fun meeting some new people and listening to kevo's jokes, the guy is a character.

Hands down I think swifttomhanks is the nicest guy there is, well besides relax and flip haha, but I swear if swift says anything bad or mean to someone he must REALLY REALLY hate you and I feel sorry for that person...

It was nice finally to meet snips and talk a little to him, another great guy in the community.

I had a lot of fun/stressful fights in this tournament and ggs to lulzlou for beating me, but you can bet I'm salty haha we both dropped but you played great and hope to have a run back in a future tourney.
Yeah, to be honest I thought I was going to lose. Playing on pad and waiting.for the hitbox fucked me up when I got it. I wish the guy dual modded it earlier. It's all good though, I accept everything.that happened. Ggs though