What's new

Chris G is picking up Kenshi and giving it a "good try"

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
1st tourney Chris G and Pig are both at, we need to see a Kenshi Mirror.
Chris G vs Pig of the Hut - Trash bag match a la Tekken.
You lose? You're wearing a Trash bag the rest of the night.

No need for money matching, just make sure the loser feels like garbage.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So community let me ask this .........

If Jesus Christ himself (chris g) w his godlike FGC fundamentals picks up this supposed OP/braindead character and gets bodied and his Back blown out (possible spinal cord rupture) and goes 1-2 or 2-2 or he'll doesn't make top 16 what will be said about Kenshi then ?

6 other top players have tried as well

This will be the mother of all to throw back in the face of haters

I'm more excited than any chris g fanboy could be

Side note: can anyone imagine the salt when he gets hit by d4 command grab all round?

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
He's going to have to dedicate himself very hard (MU-wise) if he wants to succeed in the tournament scene as it has evolved nowadays. However, isn't this guy known for playing a lame ass character in Marvel? Kenshi fits him quite well. And he has the fundamentals to boot.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I honestly don't think he'll put in enough time to be a top level Kenshi, but he could sneak into a couple top 8's. He's also training with Cd Jr supposedly so he has someone that is very knowledgeable about the game.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Chris G is a tsundere for the MK Kommunity

GuamoKun

Also we all know he doesn't hate MK. He is only splurting out bitter words because he got murked by Clint's Sonya at CEO when she stuffed a forceball

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.

If Jesus Christ himself (chris g) w his godlike FGC fundamentals picks up this supposed OP/braindead character and gets bodied and his Back blown out (possible spinal cord rupture) and goes 1-2 or 2-2 or he'll doesn't make top 16 what will be said about Kenshi then ?

Dude, anybody who still thinks anyone can pick up Kenshi and automatically succeed is a freakin' moron.

Side note: can anyone imagine the salt when he gets hit by d4 command grab all round?
silly pig, kenshi players dont have fundamentals :p

Status
Not open for further replies.