What's new

Check out my Custom Made MK Arcade Control Panel

Check out my custom Mortal kombat Arcade Compition Control Panel I made. It works on any system. PS1, PS2, PS3, PC for MAME, xbox, gamecube, dreamcast, etc etc.

Nothing better than using real Compition Happ buttons and joystick for the real arcade feel.

Tell me what you guys think...

Also here is a link to my youtube page where I added videos of the control panel working perfectly on PS2, PS3 and PC for MAME.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KornKombat

Attachments

Tim Static

Adminerator
1. That graphic panel look flippin NICE.

2. Why is the stick, like a hundred yards from the buttons?

3. Wrong subforum.

4. do you sell these?

Check out my custom Mortal kombat Arcade Compition Control Panel I made. It works on any system. PS1, PS2, PS3, PC for MAME, xbox, gamecube, dreamcast, etc etc.

Nothing better than using real Compition Happ buttons and joystick for the real arcade feel.

Tell me what you guys think...

Also here is a link to my youtube page where I added videos of the control panel working perfectly on PS2, PS3 and PC for MAME.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KornKombat

NICE TV

Tim Static
I made the stick far away for a couple of reasons, to balance out the setup on the panel and to not interfier with the dragon logo.

I think Im going to start making them and selling them, I had so much fun making it and Im getting tons of e-mails about it.

Im glad you like the artwork, Thanks for the compliment

What Subforum should this be in? I thought maybe here since its a comp arcade panel for comp fighting.

DizGirlWillOwnU
Thanks, yea the TV is the new Samsung Bad Boy...lol...200,000 to 1 contrast ratio, 1080P full HD blah blah blah. 52"...was costly. Suppose to be the best TV to date, except next year Samsung is comming out with one even better I think.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Nice stuff.

You should use clear buttons to keep the panel shorter, unless you make a 2 player stick.

Even then, use the HAPP translucents, like on my stick from AIAB.com:

But go with just the clear "color", and learn how to keep the artwork below the buttons too. Problem solved. :)

Yea I think Im going to make another one like this one but use clear buttons and then install a blue LED light inside the box, so the buttons glow. But Im also thinking about a way to make lightning effects going across, like maybe under the dragin logo if it was cut out. Whats kool is the possibilitys is endless.