What's new

Characters with the most rigid execution requirements?

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Mishima's in Tekken, particularly TTT2 as you can have teams of them. Max damage Kazuay and Heihachi combos are insanely difficult to be consistent with.

Flagg

Noob
Gen in street fighter is also hard.

Kabal and Skarlet are hard to use. Any Muppet can learn a Cyrax 50% combo.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Kabal ndc high end pressure and Skarlet are highest I've seen in MK history.

Tekken n SF is another league imo.

DarkSlayerSmith

Fundamentals in real life
SF 4 -Chun-li,Hibuki,Evil Ryo.
DOA4-Ryo Hayabusa,Akira
KOF-Leona,Goro Daimon
Soul Calibur-All of them!(Fuckers...guiving a simple sword swing attack a command input like-:u:d:l:r:l:qtl:qtr:r:d:d:d:l:r:u:u:fp:fk:bk wich its 1frame on execution!)
TTT2-mishimas and their EWGF period,King.
IGAU-F23 man:joker:! Green Arrow.
MK9- Striker,Sheeva,that bold guy who screams like a girl and got moves like Jagger,with chains attached to is arms and D*ck!
I´ll remember sooner more games characters.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
In terms of characters I've played Setsuka in Soul Calibur 4 for sure, had to just frame every goddanm thing.

Mk9: Kabal, Sindel (see, oscar broly), Skarlet noone else compares to these three (quick edit, jade is very high execution)
Injustice: 1: Zod, 2: cyborg, Honorable Mentions: zatanna, lobo, ares, joker
Sf4: viper, gen, akuma from what i have heard dhalsim is very technical (not necessairly super high exec)

Other games: Anakaris from vampire savior, mario smash 64, fox falco smash melee (others too), mvc2: magneto, dhaslim, Mvc3: c. viper

Last edited:
Mk9: Kabal, Sindel (see, oscar broly), Skarlet noone else compares to these three
Injustice: 1: Zod, 2: cyborg, Honorable Mentions: zatanna, lobo, ares, joker
Sf4: viper, gen, akuma from what i have heard dhalsim is very technical (not necessairly super high exec)

Other games: Anakaris from vampire savior, mario smash 64, fox falco smash melee (others too), mvc2: magneto, dhaslim, Mvc3: c. viper
tell me what is rigid execution with sindel?
maybe i am missing something :)

if you mean levit cancels, these are imo not difficult.

tell me what is rigid execution with sindel?
maybe i am missing something :)

if you mean levit cancels, these are imo not difficult.
try down 4 levi cancels over and over again, that's super difficult, i think it might be harder than 2ndc

Aquamans BnBs are pretty tough.
No but seriously, sometimes I have to simultaneously hit the trait button while I'm throwing out limbs to keep myself safe
I use LT as trait ever since ipicked up zod, i don't know why more people don't it's so easy.

imo 2 things requires some skills to perform 10/10
1-instant air fireballs
2-perfect cancels
besides that, without negative edge chars like skarlet and sonya would be much easier.

Our top SF player in seattle is a C.Viper player and i hear shes really tough execution.

Everyone in VF is hard to use. I use Shun and hes hard cause of his drink meter

SCV Alpha Pat with his just frame bullshit

MMH in injustice with super tight combos

MK id say skarlet or kabal
martian's combos aren't as hard some other chars, but hit confirmation is tough with him...

imo 2 things requires some skills to perform 10/10
1-instant air fireballs
2-perfect cancels
besides that, without negative edge chars like skarlet and sonya would be much easier.
down4 levi cancel is crucial to play sindel effectively for offense, it's fucking super difficult...