What's new

Challenge Towers - How to activate items on HITBOX and ARCADE STICK?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
So in the challenge tower tutorials it tells you to press thumbstick to activate the items... but there is no thumbstick button on arcade stick and hitbox... so how do you do that?

So in the challenge tower tutorials it tells you to press thumbstick to activate the items... but there is no thumbstick button on arcade stick and hitbox... so how do you do that?
I made a similar post asking if there's a way to reassign the touch pad for quick resets in practice mode when using 3rd party controllers. No responses : (

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
so far best I can do is set L3 & R3 with the switch on a Hori but it dont help more then it hurts... & there is no way to use it for assists...wish thete was a way... ive just been doing it without & using AI when it gets impossible...

AntKC

Noob
I was going to try the Xbox One feature that lets you assign 2 controllers to a profile (forget what it is called) Designed to let parents help kids through games I believe....not ideal to have to reach over and hit a thumbstick tho

AntKC

Noob
I was going to try the Xbox One feature that lets you assign 2 controllers to a profile (forget what it is called) Designed to let parents help kids through games I believe....not ideal to have to reach over and hit a thumbstick tho
Konfirmed Co Pilot feature works on xbox

I was browsing hitbox's website, under their news, they have a link for mk11 PC fix. On that page, they have listed an email and discord address, you could try contacting them. Post if it gets fixed, i am currently looking at buying one.

AugustAPC

Not For Sale
This desperately needs more attention. This game is utterly broken for fighting game players who use a stick, which is a lot.

I don't understand how this oversight could happen.

I wrote them a email explaining the problem and I never got a response. Its quite annoying. I noticed that the majority of ps4 sticks have l3 and r3 buttons but none of the xbox 360/one sticks do.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
What button is it exactly? My new controller can map thunbstic buttons.... Is it L3 OR R3?

Mcra

Noob
I set my fightstick to PS3 so that legacy control takes over. This makes it so both the pad and the fight stick can control.

So I then just reach over to the pad to flick the stick.

Not ideal and i often eat a combo because of it but better than nothing.