What's new

CDjr is going to play Injustice at NYCC, submit your questions!

I think te confusion is people believe MK JIPs are cross ups, and that's what they're looking for in Injusice, a cross up is hitting them with a jumping attack whose HitBox connects either in front/back depending on the way you space it.

In short MK has no honest cross ups,just delete that from your mind.

As long as theres a block button cross ups can't exist. True cross ups only happen when you block the WRONG WAY, that isn't possible when you can press a button that blocks both ways.

Espio

Kokomo
General questions: What are your thoughts on Solomon Grndy and Harley in terms of gameplay, playstyle, fun factor, and accessibility?

coolwhip

Noob
@CD jr Can you check the negative edge, block stun, buffering moves, is it a dial system ext...? Also can you find out who the developers favorit character is, or the favorit character of the person who has the most influence in the development of the game? This way I know who I'm going to win tournaments with.
In a recent 30 minute interview with Gamespot, Ed Boon said The Flash was his favorite character.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
CD tell them to change batmans stance! Lol
I covered that in the first 2 minutes of the feedback video. I know for a fact Urbano was going to watch that video since he responded to the tweet I sent him telling him to look for the video today saying that he was looking forward to seeing the feedback video. Its out there alongside of stating the stuff people kept saying on Flash's animations as part of the foreward. No demands were made though. I just put it out there, explained why they looked odd and left it for them to consider for themself.

Here's hoping Batman lowers that arm, though. He looks too proud of himself like he's Thor giving a speech and vowing things more than Batman when he poses that way.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I will also be at comic con playing Injustice. I however will be charging $$$$ for questions. CASH ONLY. BTW i have an extra ticket for saturday.
Oh really? I might be interested.... also I wanna meet up with people because my friend had to back out haha.

I'm planning on testing the properties of a lot of the enhanced moves. That hasn't been looked into enough yet. I'm also gonna be looking for resets and keep them to myself.