What's new

CDjr is going to play Injustice at NYCC, submit your questions!

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Do cross overs work well in the game? (according to the Russian players its "not possible" to do crossovers)
What does it take to engage in the Wager System? It seemed to happen frequently in the Russian videos

It looks like there is frame data associated with all the moves in the pause menu in the latest build of the game. If you can get pics showing that, it'd be cool. I'm sure it will be tweaked but at least you can get a general idea of what stuff is like!

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Do cross overs work well in the game? (according to the Russian players its "not possible" to do crossovers)
What does it take to engage in the Wager System? It seemed to happen frequently in the Russian videos
There are NO cross up ability in the game. It plays like SF in that department.

@CD jr Can you check the negative edge, block stun, buffering moves, is it a dial system ext...? Also can you find out who the developers favorit character is, or the favorit character of the person who has the most influence in the development of the game? This way I know who I'm going to win tournaments with.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
@CD jr Can you check the negative edge, block stun, buffering moves, is it a dial system ext...? Also can you find out who the developers favorit character is, or the favorit character of the person who has the most influence in the development of the game? This way I know who I'm going to win tournaments with.
flash until he gets nerfed to shit. Probably still flash after that.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'm not sure what you're trying to say? you can't JIP like MK but you do have jump in attacks....
they exist in SF.

Cross up in a back to block is a different mechanic.... but from what i'm "seeing" ... i don't think the game has the ambiguous cross up that SF possess. Then again.... I try not to watch to much... so i don't get bummed out.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I have no idea what you people are talking about in this thread.

Cross ups are when you hit someone in such a way it hits them from behind and they can't block. Usually this comes from a jumping attack like a shoto kick, or C viper bullshit.
Cross ups don't technically exist in MK, we just call it that because IDK were lazy I guess.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
they exist in SF.

Cross up in a back to block is a different mechanic.... but from what i'm "seeing" ... i don't think the game has the ambiguous cross up that SF possess. Then again.... I try not to watch to much... so i don't get bummed out.
You're right by that explanation

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
they exist in SF.

Batman basically has a shoto jump kick and it can cross up like one.
Everyone else seems to have a hard time doing it though, mostly because from what the russians said, the attack hitboxes are too small, they need to give the jumping attacks some "phantom" hitboxes.

Alright my questions: Has the Clash mechanic changed? Ask what it is.

Air combos, how do they work in Injustice?

How are the animations, fluid?

That build the Russians were playing on is 8 months old Rathalos

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Alright my questions: Has the Clash mechanic changed? Ask what it is.

Air combos, how do they work in Injustice?

How are the animations, fluid?

That build the Russians were playing on is 8 months old Rathalos
I know its a very old build. This NYCC build might still be pretty old itself and not have many changes though.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
What balance and fairness issues are there to address early on, by this I mean in the very basic mechanics of the game, that should be alpha patched? What can lead to ridiculous shit that they should code-fix immediately to make this game work better than MK?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'd like for him to attempt to do an EX version of each super for whoever he plays to see what the alternate versions of moves do.

Character specific
  • test Harley's tantrum stance for more than just AA gun fire
  • test Grundy for Armor, projectile reflection, or EX moves that pull or knock opponents towards him
  • test Wonder Woman to see if she can reflect projectiles as her breakdown bio teased in an earlier trailer
  • test Green Arrow's normals and movement. His jump is super floaty and I'm curious what his up close game is like and if he is mobile enough to run
  • test Catwoman however you see fit

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
I will also be at comic con playing Injustice. I however will be charging $$$$ for questions. CASH ONLY. BTW i have an extra ticket for saturday.